cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Photo Walk Jamshoro

Photo Walk Jamshoro

Mehran University Employees Co-operative Housing Society

Mehran University Employees Co-operative Housing Society Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan

February 16, 2020 @ 11:00 (PKT)

Hi everyone, let's Capture the yearly festival lahooti melo at Jamshoro sindh. In This photo walk we will capture the beautiful traditional handi craft's and different food stalls and will map different shops around the festival place on Google maps . Jamshoro is neighbour city of Hyderabad which is the fourth largest city e of Pakistan. Meetup point is entrance of mehran university at 11:00 AM  Bring your cameras mobile phones water bottles and wear comfortable dress and shoes, because we have to walk there. Please send me text Via connect private messaging , so we can exchange our contact numbers. See you there.

RSVP here

sheeraz panhwar
Mehran University Employees Co-operative Housing Society Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Photo Walk Jamshoro

Wow so Lahoti Melo is in this week, thank you for letting us know, I was waiting for this event from long time.

And I will try my best to attend the Lahoti Melo and Your photo walk as well.

Shukriya 🙏 @sheeraz 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

@sheeraz My best wishes with you

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Former Google Contributor

Hi @sheeraz 

Thank you for sharing your meet up with us. I wish you success with this one and for the following events, you will organize with the Local Guides in your area! I'm sure your photos will be great, so please create a recap after the event and share with us your impressions and photos.

Here you can see some tips on How to write a great recap after your meet-up.

Have fun and enjoy your time, I am waiting to see your recap from the meet-up in Connect! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 1

Good luck