GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 1000+ Points Reduced

@RobertT Thanks for sharing Screenshots. Did you get your points back?

Level 8

@MarlonReis Thanks for the information. Generally below 50 points were reducing  and I was ignoring and all of a sudden the points reduced to 1000+ and its keep on reducing. All my photos, reviews and places are real still its reducing. 

Level 10

Re: POINTS issue!

By the way you mention me but I didn't get notification that you mention me.

Maybe your link not working or you paste that names.

Thanks @ZekariasT just mention this issue also.please check. 

I checked the post and saw my name there.

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich Thanks for information, All my contributions are real. I will be happy If I get my points back. Just now checked I lost 1405 points. @TraciC Could you please advice why the points are going down and please check my account.

Connect Moderator

@ShaikMohammed it's 7.38am in New York where Traci lives she's likely having breakfast right now. A number of people seem to be having issues (I have no idea if I am - I don't track them) so I imagine the LG Team will investigate and resolve the issue when they can so don't worry about it. You've done the right thing and brought it to people's attention.

Level 8

@ShaikMohammedWhat I am thinking now is that this problem was already happening, but, as you said, we did not notice reduction of 50 points. I found it strange because in the last 3 days my contributions would amount to around 250/300 points, but I noticed an increase of 150 points, but of these 150 I lost 60 in just 30 minutes this morning. I did a test here and for each edition I do I lose 5 points.

Brazilian Local Guide
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to highlight point issue, waiting for Google support

Level 8

Today I noticed this.

I will see tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

Level 10

@ZekariasT@Anonymous@AkmalB@HelloSamsonR i had a drastic 1000 points drop-down , i mean i say i deserved that , i had few poor quality images in the start of being local guides (not now), but 1000 is little too much .

Level 8

Screenshot_20170627-071407.png

Screenshot_20170627-083042.png

Screenshot_20170627-084302.png

This morning I decided to look at the points before starting to edit. It was in 2.802. After making 9 issues the score was reduced to 2762. And afterwards it is being reduced. See by the clock times. And it continues to reduce. @TraciC is a failure?

Brazilian Local Guide