TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - The Best Tripod for you - Part 3 - TravellerG

Very kind of you;  your valuable information has been added to my "MAIN POST" itself, dear @Nick-Hobgood 

Expect your contributions in future too - with regards.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

Betreff: Photo Tips - How a Tripod can Help You - Part 3 - TravellerG

Ich habe Dir ja ein Video der Selbstbau Pan Tilt Lösung im letzten Artikel gezeigt. Hier nochmal... Aber wir sind da weit von Anfängerlösungen entfernt. Man benötigt eben ein gutes Stativ dafür. Aber mit den Stativen, die Du hier vorstellst würde ich das unterlassen. Die schaffen es einfach nicht.

Der Pan Tilt hier ist nicht mal so teuer. 2 Motoren Stückpreis 10 Euro Carbon und ein guter 3 D-Drucker. Jan hat ja den Makerspace "Das Labor" vorgestellt, aber dort hat man natürlich wenig Interesse Fotos von den Innenräumen auf Maps und Streetview zu zeigen, da man nichts davon hat. Die Gefahr eines Einbruchs wird da ja auch nicht kleiner. Die Steuerung ist Open Source. Im Labor kann man die Paltinen und alles selbst fertigen. In Deutschland Östereich und der Schweiz gibt es ca. 1500 solcher Makerspaces, die untereinander vernetzt sind. Google Maps findet gerade mal 20. Ist auch gut so. Wenn ein Localguide einen Makerspace ungefragt einträgt kannst Du davon ausgehen, dass Google ohne Genehmigung postwendent eine einstweilige Verfügung gegen den Eintrag erhalten würde.

Grundsätzliche Regel bevor ein Ort eingetragen wird oder gelistet auf Google Maps sollte eine Erlaubnis vorliegen. Und für ein OK gibt es eine Mitglieder Versammlung.

Das sind 600 Fotos die über 6 Stunden mit einem solchen Kopf aufgenommen wurden.

Level 10

Thanks for your beautiful video and text, dear @Mainzer. But, sorry, may be due to the problems in translation, the second paragraph is not much understandable.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Dear friend, it may be a good idea to TAG me {using '@ before the user name -Ex: '@TravellerG'}, so that I get notification, when you post, dear @Mainzer 

Google Moderator

Re: Photo Tips - How a Tripod can Help You - Part 3 - TravellerG

Hi @TravellerG

Thank you for the tag!

There seem to be a lot of benefits to using a tripod when taking specific photos. But how can I chose the right tripod? What characteristics should I look out for?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks for your response & query, dear friend @DeniGu, the Answer is in the 'TRIPOD  post 2'  - Here.

Regards

Google Moderator

I'll have a look at the post you've linked, @TravellerG, thank you very much!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hope you got the answer for your question "How to select a Tripod?", great dear @DeniGu.