TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - POINT & SHOOT Cameras (Post 2) - TravellerG

Yes dear @sonnyNg, also, the display/touch Screen totally fails in bright sun light.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Dear friend, @AbdullahAM - shall we discuss about any brand or type, after explaining all the 3 types = DSLR, Mirrorless & P&S cameras, please? we will try, for sure.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hi @Avraham_Jurado, happy to know that the post was useful to you & Welcome to our series. If you see the first post (Here), you will get an idea about this series - surely<God willingly,I shall try to complete all the topics promised.

Also, if time permits, Here is my profile & many such topics were discussed earlier - kindly have a look & let us know your views.

Level 10

1. "... thank you for mentioning in the post as a contributor..." While I humbly accept your kind regards, I state that 'Promoting' you all is the responsibility of we seniors.
  2. " ... in terms of cost P&S<DSLR<MLD..." : Technically speaking, DSLRs are more costlier than Mirrorless for the simple reason that the DSLR carries many additional mechanical parts (moving & fixed = mirrors, prisms, shutter screen etc.) and more complicated electronic circuitry to control these; however, many manufacturers today started selling DSLRs even below mirrorless price - this is just because of the development cost of Mirrorless, which is relatively a new technology, is higher. But, over a period, mirrorless will be much cost effective and DSLRs will go to the back row for sales.

Thank you for your point 3

Regards

Level 10

Viewfinders are equally appreciated by Pros, also.

Now, it is very clear that, over a period, all these 3 types will merge into one category "Mirrorless"...

Dear @Venky_lightbug & @sonnyNg 

Thanks

Connect Moderator

Good post @TravellerG 

The Point and Shoot remains popular. I think most people who have them like them because usually they can carry them around in their pocket and while they do have a small sensor, the proper lens makes for better results than you get from an average phone camera. The lower end models are best avoided, they're often slow and don't use rechargeable batteries. When you're choosing from a point and shoot system make sure you try the camera to ensure the boot time (from power off to ready and sleep to ready) are quick enough for you and that the autofocus can actually focus on things in the light you're going to use.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Thank you very much dear @PaulPavlinovich for your detailed post & the 3 Specific guidance points:

1. To avoid lower end models for multiple reasons, including battery issue,
  2. Boot in speed, which is again is very important,
  3. Auto-focus capability, in the users light conditions and specific uses of the camera.

Regards

PS:

I have added relevant points in the main body of the post, thanks

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG,

I really enjoy reading how the post is gradually building up with everyone chipping in their ideas! : ]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you dear @sonnyNg - the next post "How to select P&S Camera is ready, Regs

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG,

Cannot wait for the post! : ]

Thank you for reminding me.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!