TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Phoo tips - How to shoot StarBurst (Sun-Star)? - TravellerG

What went wrong @TravellerG why are you surprised.. is everything okay?

Level 10

Yes got it..initially I thought the post would be connected with the Loo reviews or something 😁😜. How to edit the title of a post @TravellerG.. do tag me when

you undo that typo 

Level 7

Thank you @TravellerG for sharing this tip, I will try it surely.

Optimistic in attitude | Photographer by Passion | Helping others Helps | Academically MBA
Level 9

Another nice post by @TravellerG

Thank you for sharing your photo shooting tips.

Connect Moderator

What is wrong @TravellerG - looks ok to me?

Level 10

Dear friend and senior LG @IrrPavlova, you got me correctly. Decades back, my father introduced me to this magic world of Photography! Then onward, even during my studies, (even in school), this 'Toy' was my favorite.

I have heard from other LGs, about your experience in Photography - Am I permitted to request you to kindly give us some gifts of your photos, please? I enjoy seeing & appreciating other's photos more, although, as a practice, I review all my photos every day, after the photo-shoot.

I really do not know, how far my posts are useful, here (LG Connect)...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hi dear @Sagir, Happy to know that my post was useful to you; in case time permits, Here are few other posts, which may be useful for you,

Thank you for your response.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hello, my dear friend @Anonymous, you always promote others - very kind of you. Although I do not know, whether these posts are really useful to many, I am still doing it.

Level 10

Hi dear friend @GhazalaShah:

1. My surprise was due to flashing of some unwanted, external messages, which was immediately cleared by Google.
  2. Editing of title is through the '...' three-dot, Edit Post Menu only; but it can cause error, as the title is 'Indexed' by Connect Server (for search purpose). So when I do (I have done it twice only), I close all the opened windows and open the relevant post and then Carefully Edit & immediately SAVE - Never DO multiple Editing.

Thanks, hope both the points are clear

Level 10

Hi dear friend @PaulPavlinovich,

My alarm was due to flashing of some unwanted, external messages, which was immediately cleared by Google, before you moderators came into picture - Thanks for your care.