TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Phoo tips - How to shoot StarBurst (Sun-Star)? - TravellerG

Thank you once again for the motivation, @TravellerG. I do still take the occasional shot of course. I will try to shoot more. Maybe the perfect shot might come across one day, who knows. It's an endless struggle for perfection. 🙂 

Meanwhile, you keep sharing your knowledge with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Re: Photo Tips - How to shoot StarBurst (Sun-Star)? - TravellerG

@TravellerG  Hi! Thanks for directing me into your photos and find some tips about photography.

Level 10

Re: Phoo tips - How to shoot StarBurst (Sun-Star)? - TravellerG

You are welcome dear @IrrPavlova,,

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - How to shoot StarBurst (Sun-Star)? - TravellerG

You are welcome, dear friend @Gelin0512,

Nice to hear that the community is / was helpful to you  

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

回應: Photo Tips - How to shoot StarBurst (Sun-Star)? - TravellerG

interestin to LG,but common to photographer:((

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 10

回應: Photo Tips - How to shoot StarBurst (Sun-Star)? - TravellerG

I humbly submit, dear @hereisFU ,

Thank you for your attention.

As a pro, in most of my posts, I try to come down to 1st standard, so that the common LGs will be able to understand.

Surely, I believe that if you go through my photography tips, even if you do not get some thing very new, but I feel that you will refresh some topics.