TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - DPI & PPI - TravellerG

Dear friend, you are master.. and a very humble human being.. 

I too had my beginning of photography in 1969! Went through B&W Film to color... etc.. Then, we had problems, like "Fungus"on lens, etc.

Now, the most handy camera being the mobile & mobile Cameras are highly prone to the Lens getting dirty. Many use, excellent camera, with partly, or fully dirty LENS..! What is the result? - you get very inferior photos. Of course, finger prints were a menace that time, too. Now the problems are more... 

The problems are projected in Google Maps with inferior, photos - Blurred, improper lighting, photos against light, shaky photos in low lighting conditions, etc..etc..

Can we jointly, come out with a series, which Explains, many situations:

1.    The Symptoms
  2.    How to identify the cause ?
  3.    What are the solutions..? &
  4.    Possible Prevention,

Let us try, please expect your full support - I assure all my supports,

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Thank you @TravellerG for such in formative post.

It is interesting information and useful.

Level 8

Dear @TravellerG you discribing about the DPI  and PPI in very good in very deeply way.its such great knowlege in photography.your post is increase the my knowledge about photos. I appreacited you sir.

Thank you sir for sharing this knowledge and taaging me in a great knowledgement post.

Thanks

Google Moderator

Hi @TravellerG,

Your post makes for a great reference. Thank you for the detailed explanation!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you @DeniGu, for your motivating words.

Prayers

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Dear friend @Mdhamidmurtuza, thank you for your kind words.

Regs 

Level 10

kind of you @helga19

Level 10

Thank you for kind words, dear @PoliMC; can I presume that tagging you, will not be considered as a harassment by you.

When time permits, have a look, how the oil can damage photos - Here