TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Photo Tips - Aerial Photography using Drone - TravellerG

Hi All,

We had visited Krishnagiri, [84 KMs from Bangalore, towards Chennai, 140 KMs from Yercaud] In Tamil Nadu, India, for a planned 'Photo-shoot' of Krishnagiri Fort and an ancient Temple, (renovated a year back) of Lord Narasimha Swami (the 4th incarnation of Lord Vishnu). This video clip is of that temple, with emphasis on the ‘Gopuram’ [or Gopura], which is an ornate, monumental entrance tower of Hindu Temples. A glance of the Sanctum also is included, in the post.

{One Video & 6 Stills}

(Note: The drone, I have used)

This is not a post processed (ie. Unedited version only) video – hence do not expect a high quality output. The Krishnagiri Fort will be posted a little later.

Here are few Stills of the same Temple (Different Views):

No:1. The Gopuram from it's left side

No:2. The top of the Gopuram (left side)

No:3. From the front of the Gopuram (the SV shot is also taken, almost from the same place)

No: 4. A part of the right side of the temple

No: 5. A zoomed side

No: 6. The sanctum from outside

To me, the intricate workmanship (hundreds of Idols) and bright colours gave a very special effect – How do you feel? Any comment about the craftsmanship?

Thanks in advance for motivations,

Dear @DeniGu @sonnyNg @AlexaAC @InaS , @LucioV @davidhyno @OSAMA @AmbrishVarshney @SalmaanN @Anonymous [tagged you all beacuse, I felt you have special liking for such posts - hope, it is not an overtagging], can you express your feelings, when free?

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

36 comments
Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - Aerial Photography using Drone - TravellerG

@TravellerG

Marvelous!

Its splendid. I have no words to express. The video takes you towards celestial.

Please tag me for all your post as your contributions are enriching.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 10

I love you tips and photos really helping sir @TravellerG

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Thank you dear @AmbrishVarshney,

This is the place I told you about; worth visiting,

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

100% @TravellerG sir I will come to your place and we will explore that

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Thank you dear @aaryesdee, for your motivating words,

I humbly request you to kindly 'Follow' me, so that you wont miss any of my sposts,

Important:

I am so sad, that we are missing your enjoyable, well written posts & great photos. Can I know the reason, please?

Hope, that you will resume the posts again.. please, - I shall be following you,

Regards

Level 10

You are welcome, any time, dear @AmbrishVarshney

I also request you to kindly plan for a South Zone meet up in Yercaud, may be in Jan 19; I appreciate, you are a master in organising meet ups, congrats.

Regs

Level 10

@TravellerG

Thanks. I shall certainly follow you 

I have posted few posts.

Kindly check if have not seen.

R S Dev
Level 10

@TravellerG

@AmbrishVarshney

Kindly let me know too. So that I can join you all.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 10

thank you kind words @TravellerG sir i am not master in organizing meet ups i m just like to meet people that why i m hosting meetup that's my luck that i got great friends who make these meetup successful and sir 100% plan a meetup in south zone @aaryesdee i will tag you when i will do that.