MdAtikuzzamanLimon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Photo Exhibition at Alliance Française de Dhaka, Bangladesh by Patrick Brown

Yesterday visited Photo Exhibition at Alliance Française de Dhaka, Bangladesh by Patrick Brown an Australian photographer. Patrick Brown focused Rohingya people's who came from Myanmar to Bangladesh.  

Location: Alliance Française de Dhaka, Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Date: up to 22 December 2018

Time: Start from 3:00 PM

Transportation: Bus, Taxi, Rickshaw etc.

Exhibition Gallery at Alliance Française de Dhaka, BangladeshExhibition Gallery at Alliance Française de Dhaka, Bangladesh

Name of the Exhibition - EXODUSName of the Exhibition - EXODUS

I think one of the best click of this ExhibitionI think one of the best click of this Exhibition

Another best click by Patrick BrownAnother best click by Patrick Brown

Exhibition Gallery at Alliance Française de Dhaka, BangladeshExhibition Gallery at Alliance Française de Dhaka, Bangladesh

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Alliance Française de Dhaka, Mirpur Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Photo Exhibition at Alliance Française de Dhaka, Bangladesh by Patrick Brown

Nice topic , searching few picture for add there @MdAtikuzzamanLimon

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

Re: Photo Exhibition at Alliance Française de Dhaka, Bangladesh by Patrick Brown

So it's a photography exhibition, @MdAtikuzzamanLimon. What are it's unique sides? What did you most enjoy about it?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Brother @MahabubMunna

Thanks for your comments. 

If you found some related photo please add. 

Thanks again.

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Hi @IrrPavlova

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Alliance Française de Dhaka is located in the heart of the Dhaka city and very near to my university. I always try to visit Photo exhibition when I got free time. 

You may know that Rohingya Crisis is one of the international issues.

I saw first time Patrick Brown photography as he is an internationally acclaimed photographer. 

I enjoyed his photographic technic and lighting combination. But most of the photo of this exhibition was sorrowful. Its really pathetic to saw the current status of Rohingya people. 
Thank for your comment.

LetsGuide!

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for telling more about the exhibition, @MdAtikuzzamanLimon. Don't get sad because it had a sorrowful feeling. Be happy the photographer is raising awareness, because this is what will help solving it. 😉 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi dear friend, @IrrPavlova, I appreciate - your answer carries great essence, excellent.... You are very true... these attracts the 'real attention'.

👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Good shots, dear @MdAtikuzzamanLimon, yes good explanation too, which is very well answered by our moderator.

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Hi @TravellerG

Thanks for your reply. 

#LetsGuide

Level 4

Thanks for sharing. @MdAtikuzzamanLimon 

Really wonderful.