cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Perks: How to have your socks delivered easily

Hi Google Moderators, 

My name is Rajat. I am Level 6 Local Guide from Ahmedabad, India         

Please tell me how can i get Google local guide Socks, I does not get any gift or Perk from Local Guide.... someone Said to me that is Address problem... Google can Not reach to Your Address, If the Problem Is that  so Please tell me how can i change my Address... And Get sock or Gift From Local guide.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Perks: How to have your socks delivered easily

Hi @RAJAT_PATEL,

Thanks for reaching out.

I didn't quite understand your question. Did you got an e-mail about the perk, redeemed it and didn't get the socks delivered to you or you are asking in general about perks? 

P.S.: I will move your post the How-tos section, since your question fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 6

Same here I am also a level 6 guide not yet get any gift.

@Udaipur.wala

Yraj
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Yashrajsisodiya,

Local Guides enjoy early access to new product features and rewards from Google partners and these awards are available worldwide or by region. There is no financial compensation from being a Local Guide as this is an at-will program that Local Guides are free to contribute to at their own leisure.

Local Guides who have opted in to receive benefit emails will be updated with any new rewards and we encourage Local Guides to check their email-settings and update/monitor their email preferences as well as their spam or promotions folder.

Stay tuned for more features and rewards to pop up throughout the year! 🙂 In the meantime, you can learn more about points, levels and rewards here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!