KirstyD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Performing Arts Phnom Penh

Hello everyone! 

I moved to Phnom Penh, Cambodia about 4 months ago from London, England. Having worked as a professional performer for the last 8 years I am looking to increase exposure of the Performing Arts to children in Phnom Penh. I have begun helping a school who are open to letting me trial a new project at the weekends and am looking to meet up with some like-minded people who would be up for volunteering a few hours each week to get involved with this project. Alternatively, if you are just a lover of the arts, Cambodian or Expat, based here in Phnom Penh and would like to have a chat and share your experiences of the arts in Cambodia please also get involved in this thread. 

I would love to hear from you!

Kirsty x

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Performing Arts Phnom Penh

Hi @KirstyD, you are an inspiration to the whole world. So though not being Cambodian I can not resist myself to thank you wholeheartedly. I will be happy to see pictures of your work here. So will you please? Hope, you will get other Cambodians of your interest. Best wishes for works.:)

Level 4

Thank you!

I will be sure to post pics of our projects once we get things off the ground 😄

Have a good day! 

Level 8

Hi @KirstyD I'm not a person who knows about the topic but it would be great if you can share some pics of your project progress in the future, it would be awesome so we can get to understand more about it, thanks

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 2

Hey sounds like an awesome project. I myself am the artistic director or the Australian Acting Academy based out of Brisbane. We are rebranding and relaunching after being on hiatus for 6 yrs but have been going since 1994. We have moved into lots of green screen and film work for kids, so maybe able to offer supporting information or even look at a joint project using smart phones, and do a cross cultural joint venture. All the best for your ventures moving forward

Level 9

Hi @KirstyD! It sounds great! Unfortunately I've just checked your post. I'd like to welcome you to Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and also thank for your contribution on the art performance. Let me know if any next event would be happened.