cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Para suhu local guides indonesia mau tanya dong

Screenshot_2017-08-10-08-14-31_1.jpg

Screenshot_2017-08-10-08-16-53_1.jpg

Ada yang pernah ngalamin hal kaya gini gak?? Level di local guides connect nya belum berubah?? Apa karna nael level dari 4 ke 5 emg kaya gini??

Mohon infonya para suhu..bantu junior mu yg masih newbie ini..

Terimakasih 😊

Saturnus Kentucky Penyet & Nasi Sosis, Bedahan, Depok City, West Java, Indonesia
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 3
Solution

Re: Para suhu local guides indonesia mau tanya dong

Sama... punya saya juga. di google map level 4, tapi di local guide connect level 3. btw salm kenal, saya baru banget gabung di googl connect

View solution in original post

Level 10

@sitirahmas

Thanks for the post.

As I tried to read your post the translation did not show up correctly. If you are talking about the points then please check the following link. I hope somebody will respond to your post. I am tagging @BellaWi to help you. 🙂

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/Announcing-new-levels-amp-ways-to-help-your-commu...

You can share your problems in 'conversation by language - Bhasa Indonesia' section where the post will have higher chance to be addressed. 🙂

Level 6

@BishowvijayaP thank you for your information 😊

Sorry if you don't understand my language..i just asked to my senior on local guides indonesia about my point..like have you experienced like that. Because i have differences point between my maps and local guide connect in here.. You can see my photos 😊

Thank you for your answering my question 😊

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@sitirahmas

Thanks for the post.

As I tried to read your post the translation did not show up correctly. If you are talking about the points then please check the following link. I hope somebody will respond to your post. I am tagging @BellaWi to help you. 🙂

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/Announcing-new-levels-amp-ways-to-help-your-commu...

You can share your problems in 'conversation by language - Bhasa Indonesia' section where the post will have higher chance to be addressed. 🙂

Level 3
Solution

Sama... punya saya juga. di google map level 4, tapi di local guide connect level 3. btw salm kenal, saya baru banget gabung di googl connect

Level 6

Heyy @hamdan salam kenal kembali,

Untuk case tersebut ternyata sedang dalam perbaikan bisa di cek di link ini

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Known-Issue-Points-discrepancy-between-Loca...

Terimakasih

@hamdan wrote:

Level 10

Its ok @sitirahmas. I am feeling nice getting your reply. 😂😃

@sitirahmas wrote:

@BishowvijayaP thank you for your information 😊

Sorry if you don't understand my language..i just asked to my senior on local guides indonesia about my point..like have you experienced like that. Because i have differences point between my maps and local guide connect in here.. You can see my photos 😊

Thank you for your answering my question 😊

Level 6

biasanya waktu aja ko. ini punya saya juga padahal sudah lev 6 tapi di Gmaps nya masih level 5, di tunggu aja ya sist

Level 6

Siiiphh.. Sudah berubah kok, terimakasih infonya.. 🙂

Level 7

Salam Kenal, case yang sama juga, namun biasanya dalam waktu 24 jam akan berubah.

salam,

Level 8

@sitirahmas 

Hanya beri waktu om Google menyelesaikan hitungan algoritmanya 😉

Keep Guiding 👍🏼