cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: POOKKALAM – THE COLORFUL FLOWER BEDS – Farm Fest, Pondi, India - TravellerG

It was an awesome experience; we both (me & my wife) enjoyed the evening,

Thank you dear friend, @Anonymous 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Former Google Contributor

@TravellerG, you're more than welcome and I thank you too. Feel free to tag me, and I'm already expecting the posts. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Hi dear friend, @KatyaL - Thank you very much for commenting this post as one of your favorite one! Amazing "CONCEPTS", creations & maintenance! The aroma of the area was also hypnotizing.

Once again thanks a lot.

PS:

Humbly appreciate your talent of promoting LGs (which, definitely is the most important aspect of a Moderator) - God bless you.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Former Google Contributor

Hi, my friend @TravellerG,

It's just a pleasure to be a moderator and comment on such beautiful stories like yours 🙂

Thanks for your warm words! You are really kind!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi dear friend, @DeniGu ,

As usual, you have fully gone through the post in detail - appreciate & thank you.

"...your daughter?...." - Yes, she is an artist, (like her father). As a dancer, during her college days, visited the USA with a team of 17 people (sent from the college) [Presently stays in London].

"...I especially liked the one with the lady in a red dress..." - it was one the best popular one in the crowed.

"...Which flower bed did you vote for?..." - Honestly, I am not remembering - but thank you for your attention.

God willingly, I shall be publishing the "Models" created in Fruits & Vegetable, shortly.

Off late, i think you left commenting my posts - I know, you are busy.

With regards

Level 10

🙏 Thanks

Level 10

Very kind of you, dear @KatyaL 

Google Moderator

Hey @TravellerG ,

I do not have any photos of the flower carpet because I visited Brussels in an odd year - 2017 and they make it in even numbered years.

According to the page City of Brussels "Every 2 years the Grand-Place in Brussels is covered with a flower carpet of begonias. The carpet of 77 m x 24 m is composed by about 120 volunteers, with nearly 1 million begonias in less than 4 hours."

You can plan your trip to the capital of Belgium for next year and you will have the opportunity to see the carpet with your own eyes.

Also, I want to let you know that I accidentally stumbled upon your reply. If you want to address your comment to someone, please don't forget to type @ before their name. Otherwise we won't receive a notification.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hey @MoniDi 

I seem to be expressing the tradition of Japan, is that so🔍🤔? I am surprised that Japan will be a theme with huge art😮. Thank you so much for post!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Google Moderator

I agree that creativity blooms easily in a home where it's nourished, @TravellerG. 🙂 

Wishing your daughter only success in her endeavours!

I'm curious to see a post of other models from this contest, they all look quite interesting. I'll be on the lookout for your next post.

Thank you for it, and have a great day!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!