Richyrachy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Rif.: Oworonshoki Autism Awareness Walk

Complimenti ragazzi. In bocca al lupo. Buon fine settimana. 

Level 4

Re: Oworonshoki Autism Awareness Walk

Awww, honestly it marvels my heart to know that you and many others out there appreciate us for creating this awareness. The truth is that in my community,  a lot of us are not well informed about Autism spectrum disorders and they relate it a lot to spirituality,  increasing the risk of children and adults living with ASD. That is why i and my team are so passionate about changing the narrative through peaceful walk awareness. Thank you so much for understanding.  

Racheal.I
Level 4

@davidhyno thank you so much for your kind words, this motivates us to do even better for the vulnerable in not just my community but other community as well. 

Racheal.I
Level 4

Rif.: Oworonshoki Autism Awareness Walk

Thank you so much. 

Racheal.I
Former Google Contributor

Hey @Richyrachy

I am joining the others to wish you all the best for this amazing initiative. You deserve a lot of respect and admiration for this. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

@IrrPavlova I truly appreciate your kind words. Great words like this motivate us to do more even if we have to sacrifice all of our resources. In 2019, we shall conduct further outreaches in other rural communities, we want them to stop the marginalization,  the stigmatization and even taking out lives with our walk campaigns and our voice. And yes, we share information on every community development outreach we conduct - so that more people can cue into this and also run community development programs for children and adults living with mental and physical challenges. 

Racheal.I
Level 4

@davidhyno Thank you so much David,  in fact,  social advocacy and provision of equal opportunities for people living with special needs is one of my life goals.  I'd keep raising the bar for as long as it exist.  

Racheal.I

I'll be watching out for your meet-ups, @Richyrachy. What other challenges do you plan to target?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

We will be targeting the visually impaired on a musical project , initially our third Community development project was at the Federal Nigeria Society for The Blind Oshodi Lagos State, Nigeria. Where we trained them on career development skills on psychology, mass communication, public speaking, music, sports, emotional intelligence, physiotherapy,  Legal rights, Law,  psychology and mobility skills. In 2019, we'd be focusing on some of the students who wish to foster their musical career by partnering with Nigerian veteran artists to promote their cause through a "national song". These are the pictures of the Community development project we had at the school of the blind - August 4th 2018.

9T2A7303.jpg

9T2A7315.jpg

9T2A7734.jpg

9T2A7738.jpg

9T2A7753.jpg

9T2A7754.jpg

9T2A7757.jpg

Also , we plan to foster career development with the down syndrome foundation Nigeria and armputees within various local government area.

Racheal.I

Hey @Richyrachy

Really nice initiative! It's so inspirational! Thanks for sharing it! 

I don't know if you had noticed it, but you had a Spanish language label on your post, so I wanted to let you know that I removed it.  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!