OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Our Strength Is In Our Diversity ,Every Day on this Community is World Diversity Day.....

I agree with @OSAMA because we are not that much brave, like you are @Shirni to eat sagagogo warm. ..hahaha

Level 10

Re: Our Strength Is In Our Diversity ,Every Day on this Community is World Diversity Day.....

Okay I am waiting @Shirni for musang king durian buffet. ......

Level 9

@AkmalB wrote:

I agree with @OSAMA because we are not that much brave, like you are @Shirni to eat sagagogo warm. ..hahaha

@AkmalB @OSAMA

Come on! We are Google Local Guides!

We do alot of crazy (#yolo) stuffs!!! 

hahahhahha 

Ok kidding guys 😛

Just messing around with you guys.

Shirni Ong ❉ Shirni OngInstagramWasabiSaysSingaporeMalaysia
Level 9

Ok Diversity Friends @Shirni @AkmalB I just finished my IFTAAAR in ts ok now talk about food 😁😊😁

Level 9

Thank you so much @OSAMA for tagging me in this post. Definately our strenght comes from our diversity

@OSAMA wrote:

@HelloSamsonR @U-royFelixA @WaweruM @Wanna @BishowvijayaP @JonasKL @Shirni @MahabubMunna did you see this !?!?

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 9

Did you have any Diversity story would like to share with us !? @JonasKL 😁👌😁

@JonasKL wrote:

Thank you so much @OSAMA for tagging me in this post. Definately our strenght comes from our diversity

@OSAMA wrote:

@HelloSamsonR @U-royFelixA @WaweruM @Wanna @BishowvijayaP @JonasKL @Shirni @MahabubMunna did you see this !?!?

Level 10

@OSAMAi had not seen this thread

@OSAMA wrote:

Level 9

So share your Diversity story with us 😉 @WaweruM

@WaweruM wrote:

@OSAMAi had not seen this thread

@OSAMA wrote:

Level 9

@WaweruM @SalmaanN

@did you feel the Diversity this day on the Connect !?!

And all very happy

Level 10

@OSAMA

@WaweruM

@JonasKL

@JonasKL

@Shirni

@AkmalB

Very true friends

Diversity maje us more strong

We all are from different parts of the world it add Feather to our community, crown

Keep Mapping