yakubpathan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Our Road conditions

I want to discuss one thing that road constructions in villages and rural areas are constructed by the government agencies or government approved contractors. But why these agencies and contractor does not construct a good quality road in villages and rural areas, where as in national highways and state highways roads are construct under B.O.T and these roads are construct by the private firms who deal in road construction business and they got authority to collect the road tax through tollways. My question is why government is not taking responsibilities of roads which is constructed in villages and rural areas

Dewas, Madhya Pradesh, India
6 comments
Level 7

Re: Our Road conditions

@yakubpathan  "Local Guides is a global community, sharing their discoveries on Google Maps. You can start contributing today!".  I dont think this the right platform for your post. 

Connect Moderator

Hello @yakubpathan this discussion is not relevant in this platform my dear. If you have any questions about Government write to direct govt. releted department.

Here some useful Tips for getting started:

• This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides.

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

• Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it.

• Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.

• Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.

• This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@yakubpathan plz do not share any personal information like Cell no, email & address etc. @NareshDarji @ZekariasT

Since your topic is irrelevant to the community. Let me explain about the community .

Connect is a place where you can ask questions about map problems, share story, give feedback to Google etc. Google moderators/ Connect moderators are to help you in correct direction & solve your problem other local guides can help you too.

Have a look on the tips for using community.

1. Try searching before you post a new topic in the community.(search bar at the top right corner of connect.)
  2. Be kind when ask or reply to someone.
  3. Respect others
  4. Never share your personal information on connect.
  5. Never promote anything here like website or business.
  6. Give kudos for good contents.
  7. "Mark as solution" when someone solve your problem on connect.

For more information have a look on this post by @Corrie .

Happy mapping

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

@NareshDarji @ZekariasT Always Highlight when someone share info that do not follow the connect rules.

Keep it up bro.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

As Indian you can report roads on meri sadak app bro @yakubpathan just click pictures and send them on this app, they will respond to your requests @yakubpathan also

Agree with @deepakjhic

@NareshDarji

@ZekariasT as this is not the correct platform to discuss this topic

Level 5

I know understand your problem but thise is not a right place to view your opinion.