Raj62's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Organic Pomegranate Farming

0C027F6E-3DCD-4280-9452-6AD33CFCD25A.jpeg

It’s an Organic Pomegranate Farm from Jalore rajasthan by drip irrigation, Farming of pomegranate in this area is in early stages but quality of fruit is great, it’s exported to Dubai and many more countries. 

the exact location of field is in Indian state named Rajasthan District Jalore, in Jalore village, name Jeewana is hub of farming pomegranate, farmer of this area recently used to farm pomegranate fruit., some farmer of this area start Pomagranate farming on trial basis, earlier they people don’t know the weather of this area or the land off their farm is good for Pomagranate farming because this area is nearby to Thar Desert yeah and quality of their field is semi Thar,  but nowadays from last seven or eight years, pomegranate farming is very popular in this area, this area is culturally rich and before this they people use to farm only routine crops. Although water level of this area is very deep yeah because there is no source of water recharge. As this area is nearby to Thar Desert, in pastime, availability of water is very rare. Means water is not available for people’s routine work yet like drinking, bathing and for their kettles. Four fathers don’t even dreaming, farming of fruits in their field. because there is no water to farming and they think the quality of soil is not yet fruit farming friendly, but in nowadays Ye means in last 10 or 12 year availability of ground water founded by tube wells. water availability is after 700 feet drilling. But in decade of 20s, miracle happen, yeah, farmer found mixture of weather, ground water and soil is yet friendly to farm, high-quality pomegranate, the air, Pomagranate fruit is very high. Yeah in order of quality fruit is healthy. In world we can say that dreams come true of the farmer of this area by farming fruits like Pomagranate .

Jalore, Rajasthan, India
9 comments
Level 6

Organic Pomegranate Farm

It’s a

82BF8E3F-DD00-4356-A38D-FA21FC3D8AD5.jpeg

 ing

from Jalore rajasthan by drip irrigation, Farming of pomegranate in this area is in early stages but quality of fruit is great, it’s exported to Dubai and many more countries 

Level 7

Re: Organic Pomegranate Farm

Lijepa fotografija @Raj62 

Nar?? Ne znam ništa o njemu 🤔 

😊🇭🇷

Level 10

Ynt: Organic Pomegranate Farm

hello @Raj62 welcome to the forum, thanks for writing, but if you give a little more detail, it would be much better, for example, what is the feature that distinguishes this place from other places or how can we find the location on the map?

Connect Moderator

Re: Organic Pomegranate Farming

Hi @Raj62,

very welcome on Connect and thank you for sharing those nice photos! I want to let you know that I've merged your both posts because about the same identical topic.

Why don't you tell us something more about them? Which place is it exactly, where you on visit and do you often go there? What type of products they produce? Do you have any recommendation and what's around in the area? To understand how to write here on Connect you can refer to the articles How do I write a post on Connect and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect.

Since you are new please have a read also at Your guide to Connect to make yourself comfortable and understand how to best use Connect.

Then if you wish you can also introduce yourself to the community and the other Local Guides by writing something about yourself in our monthly introduction post Introduce Yourself January 2023.

Thank you and Happy Guiding!

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 6

Re: Organic Pomegranate Farming

0A6F953D-43F3-4864-93FE-A856F1CF7ED5.jpeg

Yours welcome sir. I’m not fluent in writing English. Yeah so that I describe my post in very few world. I am happy in order of reply your queries yes, the exact location of field is in Indian state named Rajasthan District Jalore, in Jalore village, name Jeewana is hub of farming pomegranate, farmer of this area recently used to farm pomegranate fruit., some farmer of this area start Pomagranate farming on trial basis, earlier they people don’t know the weather of this area or the land off their farm is good for Pomagranate farming because this area is nearby to Thar Desert yeah and quality of their field is semi Thar,  but nowadays from last seven or eight years, pomegranate farming is very popular in this area, this area is culturally rich and before this they people use to farm only routine crops. Although water level of this area is very deep yeah because there is no source of ground water recharge.

Level 6

Please command in English 

Level 6

Hello Sir, this area is nearby to Thar Desert, in pastime, availability of water is very rare. Means water is not available for people’s routine work yet like drinking, bathing  and for their kettles. Four fathers don’t even dreaming, farming of fruits in  their field. because there is no water to farming and they think the quality of soil is not yet fruit farming friendly, but in nowadays Ye means in last 10 or 12 year availability of ground water founded by tube wells. water availability is after 700 feet drilling. But in decade of 20s, miracle happen, yeah, farmer found mixture of weather, ground water and soil is yet friendly to farm, high-quality pomegranate,  the air, Pomagranate fruit is very high. Yeah in order of quality fruit is healthy. In world we can say that dreams come true of the farmer of this area by farming fruits like Pomagranate. Yours welcome for any other query sir..  

Level 10

Hello dear fellow LG @Raj62,

Congratulations on your first post.

Firstly, I have sent you a Private Message.

As a beginner mistakes are natural & we all can understand - don't worry at all.

You can write in Hindi - shall guide you once you contact me.

Best wishes.

PS:

I have also sent you a Private Message; kindly respond when free.

In case, if you need any assistance:

How to RECEIVE Private Messages in this forum "Receive"

How to SEND Private Messages in this forum "Send"

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hello my dear friend @renata1 

Here are the Wikipedia details of Pomegranate. 

These details may help newcomer @Raj62 to explain it better.

Hope this will help you.

Regards to you both.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me