sma_sayeed's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

One day in #sonargaon

#Goaldi Mosque #sonargaonE23BD01F-C436-463E-BA2E-40D0545D8F5A.jpeg

The Goaldi Mosque is a mosque in the historic Bengali capital of #sonargaon.It was built during the #BengalSultanate under the reign of Sultan #Alauddin Hossain Shah and few surviving medieval monuments at sonargaon Upazila in Bangladesh.

The architectural design of this mosque is still appealing to numerous visitors.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: One day in #sonargaon

Hey @sma_sayeed,

Thank you for this explanatory post and welcome back, long time no see. 🙂

I can see that the mosque is located in lush green environment. Can you access the mosque inside, or only the exterior is reachable?

P.S.: In order to approach with a larger audience on the same subject, I have relocated your post to the Travel board. I will resize the photo to appear larger on the post for better visibility.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks @Deskata for rectify my post. Yes there is no permission to go inside this mosque as it is declared old heritage by the government.   

Level 9

looks very old mosque @sma_sayeed 

I have visited Old Panam City in Sonargaon many times, 

where is it located in Sonargaon?