SajolKDas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: One Bangladeshi Local Guide's Journey!!

hi sajol

nice to read your experiences in local guide community, You sharing experiences will help others to grow up in this sector, Keep up good job!!

My name is mahbub (hyder.mahbub325). I from Chittagong. If you have time to visit Chittagong than pls. try to meet me. I have also a lot of passion for local guides, Last year i started to involve in local guide communty and try to contribute. Basically I love to visit many place in an abroad, and like to take pictures places, culture, activities ,local foods etc. and try to share in google map.

So its a great pleasure if meet directly share each other more (my cell no: +8801731127007) Anyone of this community can connect with me, I will help to visit Chittagong many places as I have some experiences, 

Have a nice day everyone!!

here i am sharing some photos of last week i visited Rangamationthe way at busrangamati lakeon the way to Rangamati- paddy fieldon the way to Rangamati- paddy fieldMonument of War '71- entrance of rRangamatiMountain view with banana treesmountain veiwmountain veiwmountain veiw -rangamatilooking at mountain veiws from buslocat community at rangamatipeole are waiting for vehicles at RangamatiNear rangamati lakeRangamati lake veiwRangamati lake viewLocal food at RangamatiMe with my rangamati friend Joyas an his motherBengali New year day at RangamatiBike riding with some Rangamati friendsA school field at RangamatiLocal people took bath an open areaTermeric collectionon a beautiful area at RangamatiLocal smoking systemTaking local food with some Rangamiti Friend

MD MAHBUB HYDER
Level 9

What a wonderful post @SajolKDas.

Thanks for sharing your Local Guides journey with us and adding our Kolkata Meetup photo in this post.

Really this is one of my favorite Meetup. Especially I love that Mutton Buriyani!! Thank you @SajolKDas, @MahabubMunna, @DrShaunak and others for hosting/organizing. Shall we plan a similar Meetup in Sri Lanka?

Thanks for the kind words @KarenVChin 🙂

Level 10

@IlankovanT we miss you a lot brother . come on Bangladesh there so many type Biriani  . and test all 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Hi @SajolKDas

I just finished reading your inspiring story and view the beautiful photos,

No doubt your journey is full of new experiences and knowledge,

And that's so good that you met with lots of legends in your journey,

Best wishes and good luck for connect live 2018

Level 8

@MAHBUB_HYDER Hello!!

i am very happy to know about you. There are lots of Local Guides from Chittagong. Hope you can meet them there.

one thing I want to let you know that, In Connect forum this is prohibited to share you personal information like phone number or email address. To share contact like this please use Private Massage option. 

Thank you for you your writing ✍️ up here. You can join Bangladesh Local Guides Community, by this you can connect with thousands of Local Guides from Bangladesh. If I can come to Chittagong I may meet with you in a meet up.

Sajol Kumar Das

Bangladesh

Level 8

Thank you and welcome @IlankovanT.  

When you all write it means a lot to me. You are truly expressed my filling. Yes, that meet up at Kolkata was a great experience for me too. And meeting with was also good filling for me. 

We can plan such kinds of meet up at Sri Lanka 🇱🇰. That will be more fun I think. 

Sajol Kumar Das

Bangladesh

Level 8

Level 7

Helping people to reach their destination is a novel job I believe. I've desired to do the same thing, but due to regular working schedule (office, home, works etc.), I cannot manage properly. However, I always tried my best to do something that can help people. Therefore, I've decided to work as a local guide. As a result, I tried to post photos, create reviews and make some edits or add new place on google place/map. Whenever I visit a new place or go for a trip, I take pictures of the specific attractive places, stores, hotels and make honest review so that people can take their decision to eat, stay or visit such places.  Honestly, I've thrust for meet with the fellow local guides, but, I could not manage.  Hopefully, I will be with you at next meetup.

I really appreciate your works and I wish if I could be in your place. You have done such a great work. Though I am in level 6, I believe I have many things to learn from you guys. Goodluck for your journey on local guide!

Level 8

@SShuvo ভাই ধন্যবাদ।

আপনারও অনেক অবদান আছে।

Level 8

@ShayekA Good to here from you. 

This is not a mandatory job to contribute on map. But if you really wants to contribute than do it from your heart. Whether this is a small contribution. No matter. That will make some impact for others life.

We all together can make the world a batter place. 

Sajol Kumar Das

Bangladesh