patra_aparajita's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Not finding a post of mine

I have written a post titled "A webpage for my travel blogs" yesterday. Two people have commented in that post too. Right now, I am not seeing it on my profile page. Can someone help me in finding the post? 

Hey everyone, since the post was deleted by one of the Moderators I couldn't find it on my profile page. Also, since it was deleted its notifications were not being shown. I have received a mail about the movement of the post to another folder by a moderator. The reason for the action was also mentioned. SInce I had linked webpage/blogs of mine, therefore the action was action, it's not allowed as per terms and conditions. I have learnt from the event and sharing it for your information.   

20 comments
Level 9

Re: Not finding a post of mine

Can you see it under your profile? @patra_aparajita 

Try to clear cache and browsing history. 

I can see you are relatively new here, please check out  Why was my Connect post marked as spam? 

Is your post related to your experience and contributions as a Local Guide? Off-topic conversation will be flagged by your fellow Local Guides, Connect Moderators, or Google Moderators to keep discussions cohesive. 

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram 

Level 7

@OliverKIWI Hey, thanks a lot for the help, one of the Google moderators gave me the answers. So, I would prefer deleting this post now, since I am not seeing any access for it, hopefully fellow moderators will help me with this. 

Thanks again! 

#stayhome #staysafe #takecare

Facebook | Instagram | Linkedin

Level 9

All the best. 

{Simplicity Is My Identity}
Level 9

Thanks. Oliverleekiwi. 

Connect Moderator

@patra_aparajita 

No need to worry about deleting this thread. It will soon be buried and forgotten between thousands of other treads 😁

Cheers

Level 10
Level 10

Hello @patra_aparajita 

When the post became off-topic or spam, you must have got a notification from the moderators mentioning the reason for doing so.

Nevertheless, it appears that you mentioned a reference to a personal blog page.
Following some earlier discussion, I understand that active promotion of any external links is discouraged in this forum. You can make a mention of that but can't say "Follow me at xxxx link".

The best practice would be to share the complete content on Connect itself instead of recommending to go through an external link.

Level 9

Apply and follow  @C_T 's Advice. 

Level 7

@KishorMali thanks a lot! actually the moderators were fast enough to reply! 

I haven't taken any content from anywhere else. I have taken from my own blog/webpage only, but I have shared my webpage's link in the post. I understand it isn't allowed, it won't happen from next time. 

#stayhome #staysafe #takecare

Facebook | Instagram | Linkedin

Level 7