JeyhunEM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

No letter recieved from Google to verify newly added listing on Google My Business

Hello,

About 60 + days ago I added 3 new businesses to Google My Business and marked their geographical location on the map. After filling requested details (phone number, zip code and etc.) i submitted the forms for review. Google said the letters with confirmation codes inside will be sent during a month. But no letter recieved till today. And no email recieved about the issue. Have you experienced this kind of problem? What can we do? Thanks in advance.

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: No letter recieved from Google to verify newly added listing on Google My Business

@JeyhunEM

hey,Most postcards arrive within 12 days. However, verification postcards occasionally get lost. To request a new postcard:

1. Sign in to Google My Business.
  2. If you’re managing multiple businesses, choose the one with the missing postcard.
  3. Click Request another code on the blue banner at the top of the screen.

OR 

You can try alternative Verification Methods.

here is the more information about that.

hope it helps you 🙂

thank you.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Re: No letter recieved from Google to verify newly added listing on Google My Business

@JeyhunEM

hey,Most postcards arrive within 12 days. However, verification postcards occasionally get lost. To request a new postcard:

1. Sign in to Google My Business.
  2. If you’re managing multiple businesses, choose the one with the missing postcard.
  3. Click Request another code on the blue banner at the top of the screen.

OR 

You can try alternative Verification Methods.

here is the more information about that.

hope it helps you 🙂

thank you.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 2

@iDepp Thank you very much. I'll listen to your advise.