Csaba's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

New (personal) records

I have reached some new, personal records. 

• 2,000 photos uploaded to Google Maps;
  • over 2,000,000 views of my photos;
  • and over 6,000 points reached as a local guide.

LocalGuide.jpg

Not to "boast" here just sharing my happiness. In fact, I love sharing my photos and discoveries - as well as adding new places and correcting poor data on the maps so that's rewarding itself. 

11 comments
Level 8

Re: New (personal) records

That's impressive, @Csaba!

You are the best example to demonstrate Quality & Quantity can be put into balance.

Level 10

Level 10

@YK1001 wrote:

That's impressive, @Csaba!

You are the best example to demonstrate Quality & Quantity can be put into balance.

Thanks, @YK1001. In fact I usually take many-many photos and only share the best of them (of course, no-one is interested in a collapsed building for instance - but we need to deal with those, too). It's my job that allows for the opportunity to be at nice places (most often, thank God). 

@LucioV wrote:

Nice work @Csaba! As i know before, you made a lot of work in map maker! Impressive!

Yes, @LucioV, I also use MapMaker for edits currently not possible in Maps. Those edits will not count into my LG points however (as far as I know at least - or maybe just a few kinds of edits?). Currently I am over 7,500 approved edits in MapMaker. 

It's actually easy to get so many points as the average Map data is more often poor than correct. As you can see above, I got the majority of my LG points for editing data on the Map.

Level 6

Wow, this is a lot! 

Level 10

Not too many, @SethT, if you relly pay attention to your own neighbourhood.

Level 6

Good reference

@petocsaba wrote:

Not too many, @SethT, if you relly pay attention to your own neighbourhood.

was impress, my attention was on all on your

Level 10

Re: Good reference

That LG point number has been the same for days. Either I did not have the time (or mood?) to contribute or my edits have not (yet) been approved (or were rejected). 

C'est la vie

Level 9

Congratulations man, you are truly an inspiration. Thank you for motivating us with your achievement.

Level 8

Hi @Csaba..

You are just great, bro..

Vellore Local Guides