YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Redimir codigo

Hi @Yesith,

Apologies for not speaking Spanish. I suppose you're talking about the redBus perk. So I've moved your message to the current topic. You'll see all the useful information about it in the first post. Bear in mind that the promotion is valid until 31 January 2018. 

Since you're new to Connect, here are some tips about being part of the community:

Thanks! 

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Re: New perk: save on a trip with redBus

I have received a "RED BUS" travel perk on my mail ID in 18th Jan 2018 asking to redeem it on or before 31st of Jan 2018. The notification came to me in very short time, resulting I could not claim it.

This is the S. shot of the mailThis is the S. shot of the mail

Level 7

Yo aún no he reclamado el descuento. Deberían extenderlo. De lo contrario creo que lo perderé

Gracias

Level 5

Aplikasi redbus di indonesia PENIPU. Saya telah menggunakan aplikasi redbus untuk membeli tiket bis PO. New Shantika untuk tanggal 18 februari 2018 dari kudus ke jakarta dengan menggunakan kode booking dari google new perk. Tapi ternyata tiket yang saya pesan via redbus tidak disampaikan atau mungkin tidak ada tindak lanjut ke PO. New Shantika. Sehingga saya harus membeli tiket baru dengan harga normal. Parahnya, pihak redbus sama sekali tidak bisa dihubungi. Mulai dari kontak telpon kantor pusat sampai dengan costumer service. Saya sangat menyesalkan pelayanan yang sangat buruk dari redbus. Dan ditambah lagi, promosi redbus dibantu oleh google. 

Nursidi Yuanto.

Translated to english.

Redbus application in indonesia is BULL**####**.

I have used the application redbus for buy a bus ticket PO. New Shantika for february 18th 2018 from kudus to jakarta use a code for save trip on redbus from google new perk. But the ticket which i booked via redbus was not available in portal bus. Maybe its because redbus was not confirm to PO. New Shantika. Moreover, i cant contact by phone the redbus office in indonesia and the constumer service too. I really regretfull how pitty the service of redbus indonesia. Furthermore, i tought that redbus is a big company because the promotion has done by google, but the promotion is fake.

Nursidi Yuanto

Level 10
Level 10

Nice Benefits!!

It´s a pitty that there isn´t any bus in Spain

See you soon!

Level 9

Hi @ProfArunCM

@ProfArunCM wrote:

Never heard about RED BUS in India? 

Any how a perk is perk.

Has any one from India ever heard about RED BUS, may be I am ignorant or it is a NEW SERVICE??

@YanniY @SalmaanN @BishowvijayaP @NarenChandra @NareshDarji

Redbus is a online bus booking and hotel booking company.

I was shocked that you didn't knew about this company.

Level 9

Hi @ShravanJain !

I never seen it .yes I do know that they are a bus service company . But name is confusing . As far as I know , no such facility of their business service in Kolkata is available.

Mondrito 

Level 8

Redbus in India is 12 years old even only 12% public of India might using this because It is not covering Pan India with huge customer base. Its operation are mainly in South India. 

* Above views are personal and doesn't not contain any statistical information, company private information, company database and copyright information. 

Nishant Bamba
Level 9

Hi @NishantBamba !

Thank you for your post .

I really didn't have any knowledge about that red bus.

Mondrito