AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: New perk: free access to the New York Times

I am having the same problem - I already subscribe to the NYT, and the link provided in the marketing email today does not work (I received a form email with absolutely no relevant information). Please let me know what perk you're offering us - if any - and how I can redeem this. Thank you!

Level 6

No disrespect..

But you can't be serious? There is no validity to your personal assessment, or you have some sort of proof I wasnt aware of?

Level 5

The perk I received was a free introductory subscription to Crosswords - I think it was 6 months. I didn't accept it

Level 6

Very helpful information!

Level 5

Thanks so much! I don't know why I didn't think of that.

Level 5

Im trying to use the "Get Access" button in the email I received about the NYT Crossword but it is not a link.  How do I access my crossword puzzles?  Ive signed up for an account with the NYT and this is the email that I sign up with.

Level 3

At 65 British in Daventry UK I have no interest in such things I am going to Poland that is my interest not New York Been there got the 1976 Tee shirt!

Level 6

When I follow the link, it provides no direction

Level 5

Thank you but I don't need nor want this perk, why not give us a selection to chose from. 

Level 5

I got an email offering 3 free month access to nytimes. When I click on "start now", it says code was redeemed. Can I get a working code? Thanks.