Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: New perk: free access to the New York Times

Great biased fake news outlet! yay

Level 2

No worries, give the perk to me, I know heaps of people who will appreciate it, you keep watching Fox (fake) news.

Level 9

Is anything available for Indian local guide at this time? Thank you connect.........

Newton Pakhira
Level 10

Its nice for people in USA!!

@AGarner  As this is an online perk, why cant this be offered to everyone?

Atma Ram
Level 2

That was not very nice of you. implying I can not read. Does anyone monitor this conversation. I am greatly offended by her comments. I made a personal opinion and this woman insulted my intelligence. I think she should be removed as a guide if she can not play nice with others.  

Thanks

Level 5

I'm a level 5 local guide, since end of August 2017 with over 1,200 points now. I opted into perk emails, and live in the U.K. but still haven't received any email for this offer. Who shall get in touch with for that?

Thank you

Level 4

I’m a level 5 local guide too and the only perk I have received is this New York Times perk which I won’t use and is also given to level one guides. It’s so frustrating that my help is not appreciated.

Google used to give anyone who teaches level 4 100gb of drive storage which was fair but now we get basically nothing for our work.

Level 4

I’m a level 5 local guide too and the only perk I have received is this New York Times perk which I won’t use and is also given to level one guides. It’s so frustrating that my help is not appreciated.
Google used to give anyone who teaches level 4 100gb of drive storage which was fair but now we get basically nothing for our work.

Level 3

Is requiring a promo code. Do no know what it is.  ???

Level 2

no I am sorry i don't