Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: New perk for stylish Local Guides in 5 Indian cities

@Atsukot Hey, thanks very much for the perk. But it is completely no use at all for me. Even last time also I have received a perk of some discount on travel booking. That also I didn't used. I would like to suggest something here, Instead of sending such perks it will be better to send some E Gift Cards or Virtual Gift Cards which can be used by everyone. Kindly look into the same. It's annoying feeling when we get perks but those are no useful at all for us. Hope you understand the same. 

Level 4

Hi Friend,

Greetings of the day!!!

My Query is related to Perks.

Do we get perks to purchase clothes/other things instead of merely renting them for a day or two.. 

If Yes, then ok.

If not, I suggest our team to introduce such perks. 

Regards,

Abdul.

Level 6

I am agree with you you are absolutely right there is no use of perks instead of this perks they need to give google credits or paytm cash rtc.

Level 6

Is this valid in the Hyderabad City and once added what is the validity to use (utilize the perk value)

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Reddy1985, @Layeeq, and @Abdulraziq12312

Thank you for sharing your opinion here. It is always useful to know what you think. I will definitely pass your suggestion on to the team.

We offer perks to Local Guides to show our appreciation. We are trying to make Local Guides happy and will continue trying. If you have a suggested partner, or a perk you would like to see offered in your area, we welcome your feedback 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hello @vk85, this perk is available to Local Guides Level 7 and higher who were signed up in the following 5 cities in India: Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, or Mumbai.

Level 10

Hi @Atsukot, this perk is also rolled out in Hyderabad. I got this stylish perk too. BTW Thanks a lot!! 

#StylishPerk

@Atsukot wrote:

FLYROBE_FINAL.png

Have a special event coming up and nothing to wear? This new perk could help!

Local Guides Level 7 and higher in Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, and Mumbai can get Rs.1500 toward any Flyrobe clothing rental. Use it to get dressed up for a wedding, birthday, dinner party, or any other special occasion. If you qualify for this perk, check your email for details.

And if you’re in one of these cities but haven’t reached Level 7 yet, you might get a Flyrobe perk anyway! As a surprise, some Local Guides Level 3 to Level 6 will receive it, too. Check your email to see if you got one.

How does it work?

Frequently Asked Questions

I just signed up for Local Guides. Will I receive this perk?

The perk is available to Local Guides Level 7 and higher who were signed up in Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, or Mumbai before 3 April 2018. Select Local Guides Level 3-6 who signed up before 3 April 2018 in the same cities will also receive this perk. To see where you are signed up for Local Guides or to update your email preferences, visit your settings.

I received a Flyrobe perk even though I haven’t reached Level 7. How come?

Though this perk is for Local Guides Level 7 and higher in five cities, as a surprise some Local Guides Levels 3-6 in these same cities will receive it, too.

Is there a minimum purchase requirement to use this perk?

There is no minimum spending requirement on the perk.

Will this perk be available to Local Guides who sign up in the future?

No, this is a one-time perk.

When is the deadline to redeem this perk?

Clothing rental orders must be made by 18 May 2018 at 11:59 p.m. IST to use this perk. Delivery can be scheduled anytime within 120 days from the order date.

Can I use the offer code more than once?

The code can only be used once, either in-store or online.

Can I use the coupon with other promotions or discount offers?

The coupon cannot be combined with any other promotions or discount offers.

Can I redeem this perk for cash?

This perk has no cash value. You may not sell or exchange the perk for money.

I received an email for this perk, but I’m having trouble redeeming the offer. Who can help?

Please contact Flyrobe customer care service at +91-7441155550 or at orders@flyrobe.com.

I didn't qualify for this perk. When will you offer one for me?

The Local Guides program is constantly evolving. Perks may be offered from time to time. If you have a suggested partner, or a perk you would like to see offered in your area, we welcome your feedback in the comments below. Please also be sure that your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting Local Guides home

Level 8

Yes this perk was of no use beacuse no one would like to rent their clothes instead of buyying u instead would have suggested perk to buyying a wedding cloth or something else.

Please

Level 8

Hey @Atsukot can i get a camera or a google pixel from google google to click videos and picture.

Current phone does not have enough memory and camera pixel to shoot.

Level 6

Hi @Atsukot@