nl123's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: New Street View app update to become Trusted?

This is the information I needed.
thank you so much.

@Corrie wrote:

@360M @KAbhishek 

You are eligible to become a Street View Trusted Photographer after you publish 50 approved 360 photos on Google Maps. After you have published 50 Maps-approved 360 photos, please make sure you have turned on the “Available for Hire” switch found in settings in the Street View App. You will then see an invitation in the Street View app to be marked as Trusted. 

After accepting, you’ll then receive an email: please complete the form linked in the email, and, upon verification of your published 360 photos, your information will be listed on the for-hire index within one business week and you’ll have access to the Trusted badge.

It’s important that your images meet our Maps publishing criteria and policies and have a minimum of 14MP otherwise they won’t be published to Maps or count towards your trusted status. (Your contributions page shows all images you submitted including those not published to Maps.)

Level 9

Hi @LucioV  Thanks again  yes we have total 52 photo approved. we have check my profile then 52 photo show. but we go to setting and click the available for hire but not open.

Level 10

@KAbhishek wrote:

Hi @LucioV  Thanks again  yes we have total 52 photo approved. we have check my profile then 52 photo show. but we go to setting and click the available for hire but not open.

Ok! You should try uninstall and reinstall SV App.

Level 9

Hi @LucioV  Thanks again. we have just uninstall SV app and install again SV app but we click again Available for hire but not open. Please help me.

Level 10

@KAbhishek wrote:

Hi @LucioV  Thanks again. we have just uninstall SV app and install again SV app but we click again Available for hire but not open. Please help me.

At this point you should wait some days.

And then, @Yohanad could have a look into your SVT status.

Level 5

Hello, @KAbhishek!

Thanks for the interest 🙂

Please open the SV app >> Profile tab >> Stats. This will show you how many "Google Maps approved photos" you have with one account. I see you're close to 50, but not there yet. Hope to see your trusted status soon! 

Level 9

Hi @Yohanad  Thanks for the information. we have checked my profile 53 photos approved through SV app. when i go setting and click Available on hire no open and message pop up approved 50 photos.

Level 9

Hi @LucioV   Thank you very much. I just got the mail from Google street View. we have fill the form and submitted. when will name appear on Trusted pro in area. Thanks

Level 9

Hai @Corrie actually I've got badges SVT on Local Guides Connect. However, I have not gained access to the SVT Forum yet. Though I have followed the existing procedures including filling out an online form that is sent via email. Please help me, i really want to improve my contribution in Local Guides and Street View Trusted Photographer program. Thank you 🙂

Level 9

Hi @Yohanad  Thank you so much. I just got it mail from Google SVT and fill the forum. when my name appear in Trusted pro in area. and also when i gained access to the SVT forum yet. Thanks