kmmnh39's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: New Hampshire/New England

Hi Kelly,

I am a Local Guide here in Concord, NH....great to find you on Guides Connect! 

Chris

Level 6

I'm​ from Manchester, NH and just started being a local guide.  Much better way to spend my free time then playing an app.  It has always bothered me a little when places on any map are mislabeled.  So when I learned how to get them fixed I was hooked.  Just stared a Manchester, NH Local Guide in the Google Communities.  Hope you will join me.

Level 6

Hey!I know this is from a while back, but I would love to manage a meet up for Local Guides in New England/ NH

Level 6

Hi,

I would love to meet up! I think organizing a fun dinner or cocktails would be a nice way to get some guides together!

Level 6

I'm Down. A Friday night in Portsmouth, Manchester, Concord, Nashua or Lakes Region would be fine with me.

@Fallonrae8 wrote:

Hi,

I would love to meet up! I think organizing a fun dinner or cocktails would be a nice way to get some guides together!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll be in Manchester NH on August 14th to get my daughter from the airport..  Plane lands at 7pm.  Or I could go that way sooner.  I'm close by in Vermont.We should do this!

Level 6

Sounds great! September 22nd would work for me around 7.

Maybe Revival in Concord? Has the best chef  of 2017. Great farm to table food with original cocktails!

Level 8

Almost a year late, but I made it!!

Level 6

I say Concord. Thoughts for anyone? Any place you would like to try. Also has anyone heard of the "Farmer's Dinner"

Level 6

Join New England Google Guides on Facebook!!