lizg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

New England

Hello Everyone I am from New hampshire which is in New England with is in America. Where is everyone else from?

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: New England

Welcome @lizg  to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. Great o have you here!

I moved your post to "General Discussion" as it it the appropriate place where to share this kind of content.

As it looks like your first post in the community, why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our  February 2017 introduction thread? Please make sure you read through the tips on using this community before posting. This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. and suggestions.

Tips for getting started:

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Thanks and have fun with Local Guides! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 6

NH!

Level 6

Hello Everyone,

I live in New England Maine, the beautiful Moosehead Lake Region. Vacation guests visit Greenville, Maine from around the world to view unspoiled landscapes of mountain and lakes, fantastic fall foliage, and wildlife viewing trips. Fall offers unique sightseeing adventures of local places for all ages from wild to mild. 

If your in New England states, head to Moosehead Lake Maine, and will show you the best places, spaces and tips on food and drink for an unforgettable vacation. Our family continues to help make vacations awesome for over 19 years at The Cozy Moose offering lakeside lodging on Moosehead Lake and fun adventures all four seasons.  - Take a vacation -