Did you mean: 
Level 6

Need a buddy Denver, Colorado, USA

Need a buddy

Thornton, CO, USA
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Need a buddy

Hi @Mathew303 not really that kind of Meetup, however if you want to organise a photo walk, geo walk or food crawl or Maps edit then please go for it. The more the better and its a great way to get some buddies.

You should also make a meetup entry here https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup so that important details like location, time and date and a description of your proposed Meetup are known to everyone who might like to come along.

Have a read of How to Organise a Local Guides Meetup and HowTo: Leading a Photo/Food/Geo Walk

I hope your Meetup goes well.

Regards Paul

Former Google Contributor

Re: Need a buddy

Hi @Mathew303

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

To find fellow Local Guides from your area, try searching the community for mentions of your city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides.

I added Denver, Colorado, USA into your title to make it more descriptive and searchable by others.

You can also organize meet up as PaulPavlinovich suggested.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!