Re: Nature pic

Looks beautiful @VASIMAKRAM

Level 8

Thank your

Google Vendor

Hi @VASIMAKRAM,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. What type of flower are we looking at? Do you mind adding more details to your post?

You can have a look at these two articles 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone.

You can also check out What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

And by the way, if you want to tag me or other Local Guides, just type @ before their names. This way we receive a notification.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @VASIMAKRAM,

Thanks for sharing these flowers with us! They look so amazing!

Do you take often photos of flowers? The flowers photography is my favorite because it's full of life.

I will share also with you one of my photos:Caption: A photo of flower (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of flower (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!