shah-nawaz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Nanga Parbat The killer Mountain

A killer Mountain, as name described Nanga Parbat is really a Killer mountain. This mountain has very tough conditions. Who often, try to climb this mountain can't fight with his extreme weather conditions. Abdullah, A local guide for mountain climber told us From 1947 to till 2016 only two climbers can conquer this mountain so far. Anyone else tries to climb this mountain either died or injured.

Oh, you're feeling nervous. Just relax, I'm sharing my cool moments with you. We are a group of five friends left Islamabad, Capital of Pakistan on Wednesday evening back in 2016.  On Thursday Morning we reached Naran, a place with lush green trees and a very cold river flowing alongside. 

If you go Naran,  don't forget to visit Saif Ul Malook Lake.

Saif Ul MalookSaif Ul Malook

Next day, we leave for Fairy Meadows. To reach Fairy Meadows, we have to go through these places.

1. Moon Restaurant (Don't forget to take a cup of Tea and Selfie here)
  2. Babu Sir Top, Oh my God, the temperature was -1.
  3. Chillas, Oh My God, the temperature was 40. Too Hot
  4. Ray Coat Bridge (From where only locals can take you on your jeeps.) Oh My God, very rough and dangerous track. 
  5. At Ray Coat Resturant, jeeps will drop at that place. From that place, you have to hike for 03 hours along with your luggage.

As you will move you will feel that White Mountain is coming closer to you with every step you take. 15.jpg

After a 03 hours continuous hike, we finally reach at Feary Meadows cottage our resting place. Take a look at these cottages, how beautiful these are:

CottagesCottages

Fairy Meadows groundFairy Meadows ground

One thing, I want to share here that you can take cottages on rent or you can also camp here. Camping has no charges. Mutton is available here but it takes 2-3 hours for cooking. 

Next day we started our journey towards Beyal Camp near Nanga Parbat Base Camp. The Sheeps, cows, villagers, water streams and heavy rocks caught our journey. Have a look into these snaps:

Flowing StreamFlowing Stream

My friend is crossing a stream while a cow caught in a pictureMy friend is crossing a stream while a cow caught in a picture

Finally, we reached Beyal Camp, and rain started which make difficult our journey towards Nanga Parbat Base camp. So we decide to return to Fairy Meadows.

Beyal CampBeyal Camp

From Beyal CampFrom Beyal Camp

From Beyal CampFrom Beyal Camp Conclusions:

I have not enough words to describe the experience. I have wished that everyone should visit this place before leaving this world. Adventure, calmness, challenges, bonfire, low and high-temperature everything in a single journey. I can guide for this journey. Leave a comment on this post. I will respond to you asap.

VillagerVillager

Nanga Parbat