HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: NEW USERNAME ANNOUNCEMENT (HOW TO MENTION ME NOW)

@KarenVChin Thanks am glad you did πŸ˜„

Former Google Contributor

I like your new username! But would still add a "hi" or "hello" before @HelloSamsonR otherwise I feel rude! But that's entirely personal preference, haha.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

@JeslynL wrote:

I like your new username! But would still add a "hi" or "hello" before @HelloSamsonR otherwise I feel rude! But that's entirely personal preference, haha.

@JeslynL Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Feel free to use it the way you love β™₯  it. I would always understand. #Family πŸ˜„

Level 10

@JeslynL wrote:

@JeslynL It seems you know much more about culture and respect I want to learn from you :D. Which country are you from? Your cultures must be splendid.

Level 10
Solution

@mhjn@BishowvijayaP@SalmaanN@OSAMA@U-royFelixA@SanyaOdare@Kamalhasnainee@MahabubMunna@ Please can you see this announcement.

For example you want to tell me something, just use my name at the front messsage of your reply like this 

@HelloSamsonR How you doing,

@HelloSamsonR The name of my culture.........blah blah blah,,,,.. I think it is unique this way :)..... So here you go try it out pls,,, ::)

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR.. How you doing.. ?

P.S- I initially started writing Hello before your nameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, then I corrected it.. I think I need more practice.. 😁😁

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

@SalmaanN wrote:

@HelloSamsonR.. How you doing.. ?

P.S- I initially started writing Hello before your nameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, then I corrected it.. I think I need more practice.. 😁😁

@SalmaanN πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Bro practise make perfect πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You are so funny..  Now I have made it easier for you...... Don,t write hello again, I want to save you time and ink πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Level 10

Adding hello will make my username too long @HelloSamsonR bro.

Look at my above line. Using username in the middle or last of the text is not of much need that hello. hahaha

So I will not be tagging LGs in the front of the text. lol

Level 10

No @BishowvijayaP You don't get it. What I mean is you dont need to write hello again when mentioning me. I have written it already. Just put my name in front of every reply, is that okay, now please show me u love me πŸ™‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Level 10

No you didn't get to me @HelloSamsonR bro.

Here comes an another example for clearance:

'I had seen @HelloSamsonR talking already about this issue in another thread. I think what @HelloSamsonR mentioned there is the genuine issue.'

But you said the word 'in front'. Hello added username best fits at in front of the post than in middle. πŸ™‚