Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: My first visit to Warsaw

Amazing Warsaw. 

Level 8

Dot.: My first visit to Warsaw

@MoniDi 

Wow... Pięknie napisane. Dodane cudne zdjęcia. Cieszę się, że Warszawa Ci się podobała. Czy to był jeden dzień?

Level 8

Awesome @MoniDi, Its complete tour guide for warsaw, I've planned to go there this year. Your post will help me. Thank you for your post. 

Google Moderator

Hey @Eng_Motiur ,

Thank you for checking my post. Don't forget to share with us your travels.

By the way, if you want to tag other Local Guides, please write @ before their names so that they receive a notification. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Dot.: My first visit to Warsaw

Hey @AgataZietal ,

Thank you for checking my post. Actually I stayed in Warsaw a couple of days. I was visiting a friend and we had the chance to explore the city without any rush. Sometimes this is the best way to fully enjoy your trip and have some free time as well. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hey @Ruxellan ,

It's great that you want to visit Warsaw. I hear that Kraków is amazing too. I also should plan a trip to go and check it out. I was browsing through some photos on Google Maps and stumbled upon Wawel Royal Castle that I would like to see. The Main Square looks like another great attraction. If I happen to visit this Polish city, I will certainly share my tips and experience here on Connect.

Level 7

This lets us know a great deal of the place. It seems to be very beautiful and interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Level 7

I visited this city some years ago, and it's so beautiful and great.

I love the canals, and the old beadings in old city part, like the church and palace.

It's wonderful ❤️

Google Moderator

Hey @Emidio-Godinho ,

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to share your experience and photos from Warsaw here on Connect so that other Local Guides can read all about it.

Level 8

@MoniDi  I think Warsaw is a a wonderful city. I have known a lot of things from your great writing. Thank you very much.