ISIDORAL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My experience in Google Guide

I'm from Madrid, in Spain, I like to travel a lot, as I can, and I would like to share my experience to help people make their stays, dinners... much better etc! Because we all have the right to get good services and enjoy every moment.

It was very interesting to attend Google guide his party on January 31, thank you! Below are some pictures from my last trip, and very soon you will see more of my next adventure

I

DohaDoha

Museo ABCMuseo ABC

MaldivesMaldives

MaldivesMaldives

MaldivesMaldives

At homeAt home

ISIDORA LA EXPLORADORA
Madrid, España
2 comments
Level 10

Re: My experience in Google Guide

Dear ISIDORAL, hope all's well. Beautiful photography. Aerial of island is lovely.

Are you in Madrid during October? Miguelfqmg is hosting World Wide Geo Meetup Madrid as part of World Wide Geo Walk 💎 for Spanish Local Guides. You're welcome to join in and help spread the word. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Re: My experience in Google Guide

Buenas 

Lo primero, muchas gracias @Osaka78forTRUMP por la publicidad de  World Wide Geo Meetup Madrid actualmente tengo 18 personas inscritas a dicha quedada de Local Guides, @ISIDORAL está usted invitado a inscribirse y asistir ( le he adjuntado la página web de la quedada al final).

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/world-wide-geo-meetup-madrid

En dicha quedada a mucha gente nos sonará la cara porque algunos Local Guides de Madrid tuvimos la suerte de asistir a la fiesta en el museo ABC, por haber quedado Madrid en segunda posición en la competición de Local Guides.

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.