Selvamani_R's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My Participation in ROCK & LEARN @ CHENNAI LG's MEET - UP

20191208_173816.jpg

Local Guides enjoying the making of a cine film, LG Saravanakanth role as Hero Bahubali, Host LG Arul Prakasam showing sword in his hand.

Like a foaming wave, ended it's action and gone to rest,
Like a storm beat has stopped it's sound,
Like a rain shower frequency came to an end,
Like a sinking Quil(bird) has sing along and blown out,
In Tamil Language; ( Our Sundar Pichai Mother Tongue)
ஒரு அலை அடித்து நுரை ஓய்ந்து அமைதியானது போல்,
ஒரு இடி இடித்து ஓசை அடங்கியது போல்,
ஒரு சாரல் மழை பெய்து நின்றது போல்,
ஒரு காண குயில் பாட்டுயிசைத்து பறந்து சென்றது போல்,
Yes, I couldn't come out of that happiness of Rock & Learn Google supported Meet-up at Chennai ended on 08.12.2019.
What a meet-up?
Really it's amazing, awesome, excellent, no no not, it's more than this.,
If someone says
You are looking like cine super star Hero Rajini,
or,
Cine super star Hero Rajini looking like you,
Which one is highly appreciated?!!
Definitely,
Cine Hero Rajini looking like you is the supreme most.
Like that we are proud to say that,
The Rock & Learn meet-up is almost close to Connect Live 2019.
Yes, it happened like that.
The Googler's choice of LG @RtnArulPrakasamT @our captain is the right choice, no, only one choice deserved to Host this mega event

20191208_151521.jpg

 Host Arulprakasm affixing the LG Logo on the Google maps of Tamil Nadu. All the photos are by LG Selvamani.

What a programming,
What a planning,
What a performance-enhancing by him!!!.
The entire event, inch by inch and step by step was planned by him,
and one could surprised on seeing the re-cap of Rock & Learn that the host Arulprakasm has mentioned at many places the word I, and I, only I, is not by head and shoulders, but he is deserved to dare it.
Like a soldier we the committee LG's performed the show as per his direction only.
At many occasions I have surprised to know that, every day he comes with different types of thought and unique idea's.
If I miss to mention few of them, definitely it's a great mistake,
+ Entry and exit of LG's by QR scanning,
+Affixing logo sticker on the Google Tamil Nadu Map,
+ For refreshing by LG's, a temporary shelter with welcome drinks,
+ Designing of I'd, tag, label, posters, backdrop ete.,
+ Post Card for each LG's with postal stamps affixed, and cursive letter writing
+ Creation of waiting list appart from RSVP,
+ Learning session topics, PPT slide and video...,

20191208_112736.jpg

 LGs are keen watching the lecture at the venue hall.

Yes, myself, LG @aravind_995 @, we
perform our duty like a " "arrow from the sword".
Honestly I have to mention the other LG, our Mentor @TravellerG @involvement, contribution is un- untieable and one can't forget
Yes, inspite of his ear surgery, before and after the date of surgery from the day one, the following were done by him.
+ Uniting the junior LG's to participate in the meet-up,
+ Motivating the LG's bu 'n' number of slides,
+ A team of LG's exclusively for Photography
like @BunnyAyush @ Nikunj Pate and @Jose_G_Benjamin @ (yet to share it in the album)
+ Concept of "Certificate of Participation" for LG's.
+ For honouring the world wide cyclist LG  @Ajith@(8 country, 8000+km), all travel arrangements including air fare
+ Preparing many slides and videos on photography speach, and for the event,

Chennai SMU 287.jpg

 LG Traveller G delivering lesson on Photography to the Participant LG's. Photo courtesy LG Bunny.

Yes, the Meet-up session was started after a group photo at around 10.30 am ( IST) and the speaker's ( including me) were delivered their speach with PPT slide and video.
Also video conferencing with dignified LG's, live streaming on Twitter linked for some time.
The Soft copy of the speaker's are given to LG's on request.

IMG_20191208_140732.jpg

 L to R, Host Arulprakasm and LG Selvamani, issuing Participant certificate to world Cyclist LG Ajith, and Mentor Traveller G with his trade mark smile.

At the end of the learning session all the LG's are tastes the vegitarian and non vegetarian food including "Briyani" and few of them have tasted it once again.

20191217_025753.jpg

 After Learning session the LG's are taking food.( Veg. and Non. Veg.)

After lunch there was fun-filled games, water rides of around 40 no's for relaxing the weekend.

20191217_030812.jpg

 LGs are relaxing after Launch, Playing fun filled water rides and Games.

We have enjoyed a lot there, also interaction, idea exchanging of Google map, connect post are took place there among LG's.
All the LG's are much thankful to the Google for giving this golden opportunity to meet all Chennai LG's of 100+, in one umbrella at a time.

Also heartfelt thanks to  @Saravanakanth @For performing at the dias,  @JohnPeter for delivering speach @MohanVee , and  @Lambert@@for photos and videos @AnD @PalaMee @Shridhar for the registration support on the event day.

Also I have to mention @Gurukrishnapriya for her excellent support inspite of her bedrest.
Yes, the meet-up re-cap is in trending in connect and it's the opt time to post my comments and my sincerest regards to the Host Arulprakasm for the successful Google supported Rock' and Learn meet-up at Chennai.

Kishkinta Theme Park, Tamil Nadu, India
34 comments
Level 8

Re: My Participation in ROCK & LEARN @ CHENNAI LG's MEET - UP

Very good Sir

Level 8

Thanks for your comments @Arun1974 .

Level 8

It's a great opportunity for all our LG's to participate in  Google supported memorable meetup (Rock and Learn at Kishkinta theme park ) , wonderful write-up @Selvamani_R Narrated very well starting from poem ,Event Planning,Google maps presentation ,Photography tips ,Games , we enjoyed whole day , Thanks to Host @RtnArulPrakasamT and @TravellerG and Team LG Volunteers , All Newly participated LG's for their support till the end of the meetup.

Level 7

Your reply to the [RECAP] looks almost like another version of [RECAP], it's my pleasure to able to meet you and it's a great meet up and I know for sure your hardwork is also a great contribution for the success of this meet up.. Thank you again sir!

Level 8

Hi @Selvamani_R 

While appreciating your team efforts for the success of the event, I take this opportunity to give my heartfelt wishes and compliments to you in bringing out how the event went on that day. This shows your hard work, involvement and dedication. 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 8

Thanks for your valuable comments @Sathiyaph .

I am much glad to note that from your reply, you have enjoyed the meet-up, whole day.

Yaa, it's a team work as mentioned by our Host @RtnArulPrakasamT .

He is the Twister.

Once again thank you for your reply.

Level 8

Hi @NandyN ,

Here, I have to mention few words.

You came to the venue well in advance. You acted volunteering with out our request.

You have maintained the Que and guided to the LG's.

Your interaction among LG's and knowledge sharing during the lecture session is appreciable.

Till the end of program you present there and at late evening only, you have moved from the venue.

Thanks for your cooperation @NandyN .

My regards to you for sharing your valuable time and reply to the post.

Level 8

Thanks for your reply @Gurukrishnapriya mam.

From the day one, you have given many suggestions for the Meet-up.

Even though you are in bed rest due to Leg surgery, you have supported to the Host @RtnArulPrakasamT .

Your moral support was helpful to the LG's in many aspects including motivation.

Thanks for sharing your valuable thoughts @Gurukrishnapriya .

Level 7

My pleasure and thank you so much for your valuable time and knowledge sharing during the meet up sir @Selvamani_R