SamA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

My Google Maps listing has been suspended due to quality issues

My business' google listing on google maps I was owning but just today I realized its suspended and given message is" Suspended, your listing has been suspended due to quality issues." I don't know which quality and how to remove this suspension, please help me. You can see in attached photos. Screenshot 2017-02-10 04.03.06.pngScreenshot 2017-02-10 04.04.19.png

Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
8 comments
Level 5

Re: My account suspended

@YanniY 

My business' google listing on google maps I was owning but just today I realized its suspended and given message is" Suspended, your listing has been suspended due to quality issues." I don't know which quality and how to remove this suspension, please help me.Screenshot 2017-02-10 04.03.06.pngScreenshot 2017-02-10 04.04.19.png

Level 5

Re: My Google Maps listing has been suspended due to quality issues

Sir/Madam I don't know why or by which of my mistake make it suspended but honestly, I didn’t do anything wrong intentionally, since I have started to manage Google listing of my page since few months before since I have joined Local Guides Connect program and I am actively participating to contribute to google maps and I am the first Google’s local guide in Pakistan who conducted google local guides’ meetup on 25th Dec, 2016 and another meetup already planned on 26th March, 2017. So please re-publish my listings of my business and make my account normal like before so that I can manage my business and encouraged to do more for google voluntary being a local guide of Google’s Local Guide Connect program. Thanks

Level 10

I think the suspension has been raised due to the duplication of, evidently, the same business to obtain more views on search.

If this is an error, use the upper right menu to get called by MyBusiness staff and explain your business details.

Level 10

@SamA

You would do better asking business-related questions in the Google My Business Community (https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB) because that is where you will find the experts on business-related issues. This community is for questions and problems relating to Local Guides - "plain" users of Google Maps.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 5

@JacekNK Thanks

Level 5

@LucioV No Duplication is not the issue, and actually that is not duplication but showing different locations / sites of my business.

Level 10

Ok, but something should have triggered an automatic suspension. I guess the same phone number or something else.

Anyway i can see here: https://goo.gl/maps/EirZ3ssyryT2 that there is another not verified placepage so i think that there is something confused here.

This is not the right place to discuss of this situation, anyway. Good luck.

Level 8

Some first hand experience.

When I place Adwords Express for a business, it works for a few days and got suspended (Adword part, not the Business part).

After talking to AdWords Support, they say some keyword - that is auto generated by system - is sensitive so got auto-suspended (like spam filter).  After reporting and at the same time when the called back, it is resumed already.

So my take away is:  False Positives and False Negatives are part of the game for any Auto-detection scheme.

Just know who to contact and it will got resolved very quickly if nothing is wrong from our part.