KinWanGoGo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My Focus on Google Map: Ratings, Reviews and Photos.

Photo of myself carrying a bag with a small Local Guide name tag  attached to my backpack and walking towards  the Tian Tan Buddha Statue in Hong Kong.Photo of myself carrying a bag with a small Local Guide name tag attached to my backpack and walking towards the Tian Tan Buddha Statue in Hong Kong.

Hello Guys! I'm Kim and a Local Guide from Bhutan. I like traveling and exploring new places and I enjoy contributing to Google Map. I add new places, edit incorrect information, report wrong and poor quality photos, add missing contents, write reviews, upload photos, rate places and so on.

The majority of my contributions to Google map are giving stars, writing reviews and uploading photos from my own traveling experiences.

In the meantime, please do check out my most popular review on the Google Map here. It is my review of the Golden Gate Bridge which currently has 30 likes and more than 80K views.

Before I rate a place, I take time to recollect the maximum information about the place that I visited. I explore both positive and negative findings and then finally give my judgment. I always do my best to give unbiased ratings.

When I write a review, I usually don’t do instantly. After traveling, I come back to my workplace, recollect my experience and discoveries and then I start writing. In my reviews, I want to share my adventures with the world with a hope to inspire others to travel. I also want to produce constructive reviews and also make recommendations which will guide others.

I usually take lots of photos and try to capture every possible detail of a place. After my trip, I sort photos, delete poor quality photos eg. blurred photos and do minimal editing like exposure and contrast before posting. Although adding great photos is challenging for an average photographer like me but I keep in mind to upload good quality photos that can communicate with new travelers.

Wherever I go, Google map has always guided me and will guide me in days to come. Much appreciation to all the Local Guides around the world putting efforts to make this community better and contributing relentlessly and tirelessly to guide others like me.

Let us all do our best to give unbiased ratings, write constructive reviews and upload good quality photos. This will ensure to make our Google Map more reliable and trusted by all.

Have a great day!