nand0's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My Experience with the Local Guides Program ♥

Hello Everybody

I started to post on localguide two or three years ago, when my phone started my asking if i want to share my pictures with google maps. At first I think ok, why not. Since then all my pictures have been seen half a million times

I think it is awesome that my pictures reach too many people. I like to take pictures of building and landscapes, and I think the best way to share them with the world is adding them to maps. My pictures do not have much value is I keep only in my phone, and sharing them in facebook or Instagram can be seen only for my friend and followers.

On the other hand, taking a look on others people pictures is really useful. Some time you are not sure about a place, but if you take a look on a picture you can have an idea of what is all about. And if this is not enough you can ask a question and people respond quite fast. It is awesome.

Best regards

Fernando

Parque O'higgins, Santiago, ChileParque O'higgins, Santiago, ChileCerro Alegre, Valparaiso, ChileCerro Alegre, Valparaiso, ChileCervecería Spoh, Santiago ChileCervecería Spoh, Santiago Chile

1 comment
Level 10

Re: My Experience with the Local Guides Program ♥

My pictures do not have much value is I keep only in my phone, and sharing them in facebook or Instagram can be seen only for my friend and followers.

This is very true @nand0. So Google map is the best platform to give our photos a value. 

Wish you all the best for future. Have a nice time. 🙂