PositiveVibes77's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My Connect Live Application Video. Yay or nay? :)

This is the first time I not only record the video but also uploaded it on Youtube.

Thanks to Local Guides I've become more confident. I really like how I'm changing.

I love the Era of the Internet and technology - the one we are lucky to live in.

I'm getting ready to meet all the amazing Local Guides from all over the World. 

Meet you at Connect Live ♥️ Svitlana

Meet you all at Connect Live 2020

4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My Connect Live Application Video. Yay or nay? :)

Good luck with your application @PositiveVibes77 maybe I'll meet you in San Francisco.

Paul

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Good luck with your application @PositiveVibes77 maybe I'll meet you in San Francisco.

Paul

Oh, thank you very much @PaulPavlinovich 
I also want to express my gratitude to Google for having a brilliant opportunity to volunteer in Local Guide project. 

This is me, my camera and my backpack nowadays. Exploring, taking pics, testing, leaving reviews, advizing, etc. I realize I feel more confident and actually happy knowing I have invisible but essential support of the community of Local Guides. Sharing my good mood with the world 😘😘😘  LET'S GUIDE!!IMG-8b757f0b8bc0d71b4ac045044186d92c-V.jpg

Meet you all at Connect Live 2020

Level 6

Hi @PositiveVibes77

Amazing impressive video ! I like lt and I love it ! The 1st impression is the last impression. I hope this impression is Forever. In addition, I also found some Manipuri video file in your video environment. Do you know Manipuri language ? Anyway, I wish you Best of luck ! Hope you to see at San Francisco, if listed.

Regards, 

ThokchomDS

Connect Moderator

You're right @PositiveVibes77 there are many things other than points that people get for being a Local Guide and yes, confidence and interacting with other people is certainly one of those things. Having the guts to make a video about yourself and share it is fantastic from a personal growth perspective.

Paul