juna999's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Must eat some natural fruits

Sweet Orange also known as kinnu here. Full of vitamin c.Sweet Orange also known as kinnu here. Full of vitamin c.

IMG_20181213_140637-01.jpeg

Guawa with Seed, also called Allahabad ke pede (sweet piece) in India.Guawa with Seed, also called Allahabad ke pede (sweet piece) in India.

Pineapple express this too is a natural sources vitamin C .Pineapple express this too is a natural sources vitamin C .

Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
17 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Must eat some natural fruits

Hi @juna999,

Thank you for sharing! Are these local products? How many times per week does this market takes place? I love fruits especially bananas. What's your favorite fruit?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

hi @VasT

these foods are available every time near me, I like Oranges more than banana. Mango is the fruits special to India. I love eating mangoes but can't due to Diabetes. You can find my Blog on hlthyfoodindia.blogspot.com

Bye.

Level 9

Thank you @juna999 for nice post and photos.

A lot of fruits on local markets look very nice.They look so fresh and tasty .I like most of all guava and pineapple.

Thank you for sharing.

Level 8

Hi @helga19

Thanks again for your message.

I have started a blog post hlthyfoodindia.blogspot.com see you there

Former Google Contributor

Many thanks for your answer @juna999. If I remember correct @InaS likes a lot oranges like you, isn't so?

As a reminder, Connect is a place to discuss with other Local Guides and isn't a place for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind. Please revise our Local Guides Program Rules topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Thank you for tagging me @VasT. It is true, I love oranges, especially when I make fresh juices. Do you like them better in a juice or to eat it as it is @juna999?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @InaS

I like to eat both ways. What are the special fruits of your region??

Level 8

hi @VasT

I like your email, thanks.

Level 8

@juna999

nice to see great pics of the fruits. I guess you took these pics from the fruits market near the Sec - 16 chowk, where the fencing took place a few weeks ago? Correct me if I am wrong.  In which sector you put up?