Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Must eat some natural fruits

Hi @Garg_Saab

Looks like you are in neighborhood

Google Vendor

Thank you for your reply @juna999. I am not sure if there are some special fruits that grow only in my region, but what I am sure of is the fact that we have a lot of orange, tangerine and lemon trees. Maybe this explains why I like so much oranges. What is your most favorite fruit?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Certainly @juna999 🙂

So where do you live in Vasundhara? I also attended this month connect live Delhi on 8 Dec' 18, In which group were you during the Photowalk?

Level 8

Hi @InaS

I like mango most. Which is the special fruit from India. Please also share some pictures of the tree's that grows fruits mentioned by you.

Level 8

Hi @Garg_Saab

I was in orange group. Where do you live here?

Level 8

Ohh ok ... I was in the Blue group ... I live near to Jaipuria school ... what about you? Maybe we can meet sometime

Level 8

Hi @Garg_Saab

Sure we will meet soon.IMG-20181217-WA0006.jpg

Google Vendor

I like mango too @juna999. Here is a picture from my garden:

Caption: Photo of an orange tree taken from a garden (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Photo of an orange tree taken from a garden (Local Guide @InaS)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!