TorM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Munich - European Meetup (plan 2020, but it is now 2023!)

Hey folks.. hope this is not too buried in the comments but for those attending the European Meetup, there's a Telegram chat that you can join to meet other participants and to help plan out your trip as well! Message @TorM to gain entry.

Also, I have created a couple of graphics that you can use to print onto shirts to wear during the meetup. This is optional and self-funded. If you have other participants from the same city/country, perhaps you may want to do a group order to make it easier. It's for you to decide 😊 Enjoy!

Logo 1

Caption: Logo 1 for the Euro Meetup eventCaption: Logo 1 for the Euro Meetup event

Logo 2

Caption: Logo 2 for the Euro Meetup eventCaption: Logo 2 for the Euro Meetup event

Mock-ups

Caption: Mock-up 1 (Front)Caption: Mock-up 1 (Front)

Caption: Mock-up 2 (Front)Caption: Mock-up 2 (Front)

Caption: Mock-up 3 (Back)Caption: Mock-up 3 (Back)

Caption: Mock-up 4 (Back)Caption: Mock-up 4 (Back)

It's up to you which style you prefer. I think most folks that I've chatted to are going for the Mock-up 2 with the long logo on the front side, and nothing on the back. 

The design files can be accessed in this Google Drive folder. Please DO NOT use the images above for your printing because the file sizes have been reduced for Connect. The files in the Google Drive folder should be good enough for printing. If not, let me know and I can try to export to a bigger size. Thanks!

@DeniGu FYI

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Connect Moderator

See you soon.  #EuroMeetup2023

Thanks for the design, @AdrianLunsong.

1000008079.jpg

Cheers 

Morten

Yes, I moved the back illustration to the front 😂

Connect Moderator

It looks great @MortenCopenhagen ! Maximising the print on the shirt (more value for money 😂). Can't wait to get a group photo with everyone!

Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
Connect Moderator

Spot on, @AdrianLunsong 

The reason was not that I fear to get lost or not being found!

Cheers

Morten

Level 7

I guess today (the 22nd) is a bit late to find out about this meetup! I would loved to have spent time with you all, but only just heard about it.

Google Ad Grants Certified Professional, and Google Partner, helping nonprofit organizations to advertise using the free Google Ad Grants
Connect Moderator

You can Join tomorrow or Sunday still 😉

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

@AdrianLunsong 

Sorry I wasn't able to join this time around as I'm in the US for work... but hopefully next year!!! 😇 ❤️
I hope you all have a wonderful time!!!

Connect Moderator

@TheRealKristin Yup!! Hopefully next year if not sooner!! 😊

Level 8

Grazie per l'invito molto gradito ed è stato un vero peccato non aver potuto partecipare. Una grande opportunità di crescita. Sono certa che sarà stato un evento bellissimo.  Spero si possa ripetere presto.

Saluti

Dorotea Sturiale