Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Moved to off topic

Hi @MashaPS I tried to reply to your message about elephants but got a red sign, saying I had insufficient privileges. I don't think I was in the new connect where you choose a topic. I googled local guides connect and clicked on General Discussion, it looked like the old version so I posted the photo and said the elephants were from, Dublin Zoo, as I thought other guides may enjoy seeing them. In future I will post on new connect, so if you want to put post that is general Discussion, do you know put it on local stories?

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Moved to off topic

Hi @Eire27,

Thanks for reaching out.

As it was said if your post is moved to the off-topic posts archive, it will still show up in search, but no new comments may be added to it.

Before writing a post in Connect think about which topic best describes what your post is about. If it falls under multiple topics, you can add them in under Additional topics at the bottom of the page.

If it doesn’t fall under any of the topics, your post may not be right for Connect.

To learn more about each topic, visit this post. To suggest an additional topic you’d like to see, visit the Idea Exchange to share your idea. Popular ideas will be reviewed by Googlers and taken into consideration.

Organizing posts by popular topics will help people more easily discover the posts they care about. To learn more about each topic, visit this post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!