Clobert's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Mountain and Sea, Close to God

Hello universe,

Im clobert, a local guides from Indonesia.  Im a parttime traveler who are like climbing mountain and go to beach. 

Some people said " climbing mountain is waste your time " , but for me its the way you know how power yourself,  know the mighty of God and know ur true friend. Being a mountainer make me more patient than before. While im in the top of mountain i feel very small than i think before,  i can see all small things like town, village, forest and i fell gratefull for all oppurtunity in my life that was given by God. Climbing mountain is not easier than people think. It need big strong willingnes because all that we got just only tired if we can realize how very meaningfull this activity. I always love sharing this activity to social media, and my google conect. 

All people around the world must be need vitamin sea.  Just like me, i always go to beach during my vacation. In the beach i feel comfortable like all my campus problem is gone for a moment.  I can feel the wind like bring my imagination to heaven. On the beach i always set up tents with my friends for one night. 

Thats some places that i'd love to share on my social media, beside others place that i have been visit like historical place, restaurants, church and others. Mountain and Sea taught me to know myself, to know how almighty our God.  So guys just fasten your seatbelt, go travel around the world especially your country and find the meaning of your trip.  Last but not least Edmund said " it was not mountain we conquer but ourselves ". Thanks

Lengkuas Island, BelitungLengkuas Island, Belitung

Prau mountain, DiengPrau mountain, Dieng