MayankMittal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Most viewed pics

What's the maximum number of views you have had so far on any of your uploaded photos?

7 comments
Level 10

Re: Most viewed pics

Hi @MayankMittal this is a recurrent question, anyway i will reply here.

My most viewed photo is far from being my best photo, and actually, is not attached to a placepage anymore (don't know why) so you won't find on Maps.

Schermata 2017-03-30 alle 16.24.36.png

The second one is my actually most viewed photo on maps

Schermata 2017-03-30 alle 16.25.24.png

Googler

Hi @MayankMittal. Here's a discussion I started a while back that still receives replies. The photo I shared is still my most viewed photo. 🙂 

@LucioV Is it possible that the place your photo was uploaded to has been closed or removed from Maps? 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@TraciC wrote:

@LucioV Is it possible that the place your photo was uploaded to has been closed or removed from Maps? 

Hi @TraciC thanks, we discussed this issue previously (maybe 1 year ago!) but we cannot understand why, at a certain time, the photo missed connection to maps; maybe someone reported as inappropriate, don't know, anyway i know it's impossible to link it again. I've re-uploaded, and it's still linked. Thanks!

Googler

Whoa, a year ago, @LucioV! If your photo is still gaining new views, it is publicly accessible, so it wouldn't be removed from the listing. It's possible it was a listing removed or merged on Maps. Hmm. I'll see if I can't find out more info but we have learned that when it is a place unknown, it is because the place is no longer on maps (because the place has been removed or because there were multiple listings though content is usually merged). 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

As far as i know the place is still on maps, with the original listing, but when my photo missed the link, stopped to receive views.

Here is the placepage: https://goo.gl/maps/WbVpH9JMpAM2

Maybe a delete,duplicate,merge operation, i don't know! 😉

Thanks for your effort!

Level 8

These are my 2 Pics which crossed 1,00,000 views

View As on March17View As on March17

Any one else higher than this??

Level 10

Mine is a bit over 700K now: 

https://www.google.hu/maps/contrib/116030646877186188585/photos/@46.0344308,18.374999,49295m/data=!3...

In the meantime, someone moved the marker to the wrong place (I have now moved it back) and associated it with a wrong website (that I have now deleted from the listing). I guess my edits are still pending (at the best) but whatever. 

Edit: at least moving the marker has been approved instantly. The website is still pending. I would not confuse a whole castle ("fortification") with a palace inside.