Aа's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Most of my changes get automatically rejected. Even though I enter the correct, and verified dat

@chucko

I get you. My OCD goes off the roof Everytime I see wrong information in maps and even more so when my edits gets not applied! 

Level 8

Re: Most of my changes get automatically rejected. Even though I enter the correct, and verified dat

@USAAirman

Yes I think sadly so. 

Level 8

Here's an issue I'm having right now. @Ann-MarieS @Zeds

Trying to create a new place in google maps, with as little as much information as possible and I'm still getting the "not applied" response. 😕

Screenshot_2017-04-09-23-04-02.png

@Ann-MarieS wrote:

@USAAirman

Yes I think sadly so. 

Level 5

@USAAirman that's it.

@LelandJ wrote:

Trying to create a new place in google maps, with as little as much information as possible and I'm still getting the "not applied" response. 😕

@Ann-MarieS wrote:

@USAAirman

Yes I think sadly so. 

Level 8

Bugs the heck out of me. @RajendrasinhC
@RajendrasinhC wrote:

@USAAirman that's it.

@LelandJ wrote:

@Ann-MarieS wrote:

@USAAirman

Yes I think sadly so. 

Level 8

So i'm trying something different. @RajendrasinhC Bargain Hunt used to be a Staples. So i'm going to reopen Staples and then change all of it to Bargain Hunt info if possible, that might be a way.;...we will see.
Leland
@RajendrasinhC wrote:

@USAAirman that's it.

@LelandJ wrote:

@Ann-MarieS wrote:

@USAAirman

Yes I think sadly so. 

Level 9

Time's up for that now @YK1001 !!!

@YK1001 wrote:

@Aа,

I suggest you to post at Mapmaker forum, to ask why your edits are mainly auto-rejected.

Level 9
Level 9

@LelandJ wrote:
Bargain Hunt used to be a Staples. So i'm going to reopen Staples and then change all of it to Bargain Hunt info if possible,

Hi @USAAirman

If you're having trouble with an edit it's best to start your own thread in Mapping Your World, but please be aware that reopening a closed Staples store to rename it Bargain Hunt is definitely the wrong thing to do. It can create serious issues down the line, the obvious and most visible problems will be that old photos and reviews will be carried over from one business to another. However behind the scenes there may be other data feeding into the listing, so even if we think a switch has been initially successful, some details may revert later.