Code_Connect's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Mooloolaba Beach on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia

I just want to share another photo of where I live. This is Mooloolaba Beach on the Sunshine Coast in Australia. It's school holidays at the moment and as you can see it's very popular. 

Mooloolaba Beach, Sunshine Coast, AustraliaMooloolaba Beach, Sunshine Coast, Australia

Brett Tandy
Mooloolaba Beach, Queensland, Australia
4 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Mooloolaba Beach on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia

Hello @Code_Connect ,

Thank you for sharing your photo. I wish I could go to the beach and spend more sunny days there but it's already autumn in the northern hemisphere. Even though the Mooloolaba Beach is popular, it looks like there are a lot of free spots where you can enjoy the nice sunny weather. How often do you visit it? Share more photos of it, if there are some. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Mooloolaba Beach on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia

Hi MiniDi,

I'm lucky enough to visit the beaches around here quite often.  I don't usually go to Mooloolaba beach, but I was having lunch nearby so I figured I'd share 🙂

Brett Tandy
Level 6

Maroochydore Beach on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia

Another photo of Maroochydore Beach where I live here on the Sunshine Coast in Australia.  This really is a special place.  It has all the facilities without the overcrowding of many tourist spots.

Maroochydore Beach, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, AustraliaMaroochydore Beach, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia

Brett Tandy
Former Google Contributor

Re: Maroochydore Beach on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia

Hi @Code_Connect,

Thanks for the great photo from Maroochydore Beach on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia!

As your previous post is related to the same topic, please be aware that I'm merging them together.

Here is a tip for you how to tag Local Guides - please use the @ sign followed by typing the username every time you want someone to see your reply. Once you tag someone, he/she will receive a notification from you.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk and search the community for answers.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!