DebanjanJPG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Moderator Training

Hello @Corrie

I am from Jalpaiguri, India. I Love Google and I am add many places. I love photography so I am discovering many places and photos. I am open one community page North Bengal Local Guides. I am applying for Moderator training last 4 months ago. I am arranging many unofficial meet-up and hangout for help other map maker and purples. I am add many Business place (Hotel, Mal, Shop etc.). Please I am full contributing my time for Google. Need your help. If possible please guide me and please arrange Moderator training for me.

I am very happy. I am waiting your reply.

Regard

Thanks and Regard
Debanjan Chakrabarti
Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Moderator Training

Hi! We have not hosted trainings recently for selected moderators and will be in touch with those who completed the application and are eligible for support soon.

Please see my post regarding supported communities as well as this post from @CorrieD which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

Hi! We have not hosted trainings recently for selected moderators and will be in touch with those who completed the application and are eligible for support soon.

Please see my post regarding supported communities as well as this post from @CorrieD which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Hi @TraciC

Thanks for reply and guide me. I am till now wait kor my training. I hope @Corrie see me application for this training.

Thanks and regard

Thanks and Regard
Debanjan Chakrabarti
Level 5

thanx for your help. Plz help me too.

Level 6

Thanks TraciC I read your almost posts they are very informatics and easy to follow specially for me to work on Google Maps its very nice fun and keeps me busy around the clock to research and get lots of information through people posting and sharing their experiences. I am working regularly and ready to extend my level while seeking information through people like you TraciC. Thanks for your valuable posts. 

Level 8

I want also join Moderator Training I love Google Mapping  with Photography ......I also Many add location at local level. #Jodhpur

Er. Naresh Prajapat Mogra

---------------------------------

✤ Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam