Abrar-Dawar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Mobile Photography for Google Maps

Contributing to Google Maps is a passion for me, whether it's adding a missing place, editing information about existing places, putting reviews or uploading pictures but after all the best that I love the most is taking photos of the places at right angle of the place and uploading it. It gives me lots of satisfaction because I love photography and at the same time my photos are helping millions of people to see the actual picture of the place what they are looking for. Jumeirah Open Beach, Dubai UAEJumeirah Open Beach, Dubai UAE

The World's Tallest Building,  Burj Khalifa, Dubai UAEThe World's Tallest Building, Burj Khalifa, Dubai UAE

Dubai Frame,  Dubai UAEDubai Frame, Dubai UAE

City Walk, Dubai UAECity Walk, Dubai UAE

Hatta Heritage Village, Dubai UAEHatta Heritage Village, Dubai UAE

Abrar
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Mobile Photography for Google Maps

Hello @Abrar-Dawar,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your experience and these amazing photos with us.

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic

Introduce Yourself - June 2019.

PS: I will move your post to the section Local Stories on Connect as it fits better there.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!